[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Does anyone have "Taka Kan" HS2 scenes? Taka Kan posted dozens of scene pictures but no actual scenes on that Kenzato Booru site. All he does is link to Patreon and provides no free content, even though Booru is for posting free character cards and scenes only.

alex7892

May 2, 2021
I can't find an answer to a StudioNEOV2 question for syncing character animations. The tutorials say set up the opposing animations for the characters, (I.E. Male kiss and female kiss - both about to begin), select both characters by holding the control key down, while holding the control key down select the animation (say "slow loop") and both characters will start their perspective slow loop animations. Doesn't work. It just sets both characters to the same animation (say male kiss), not their perspective animations. Tried not holding control down and using the shift key, same result. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
I can't find an answer to a StudioNEOV2 question for syncing character animations. The tutorials say set up the opposing animations for the characters, (I.E. Male kiss and female kiss - both about to begin), select both characters by holding the control key down, while holding the control key down select the animation (say "slow loop") and both characters will start their perspective slow loop animations. Doesn't work. It just sets both characters to the same animation (say male kiss), not their perspective animations. Tried not holding control down and using the shift key, same result. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Spawn the characters to the same position, set their animation to 0 and then choose correct animations. Select both characters while holding shift and increase their animation speed to see how it looks.

Reactions: alex7892

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
i am thinking you are missing this mod, try downloading it

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Spawn the characters to the same position, set their animation to 0 and then choose correct animations. Select both characters while holding shift and increase their animation speed to see how it looks.
I did have a corrupt plugin but like the tip on the speed settings.

alex7892

May 2, 2021
i am thinking you are missing this mod, try downloading it
I did have the plugin but it must have been currupted. I loaded the latest from and it starting working. Thanks for the help :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: I92822

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
I did have the plugin but it must have been currupted. I loaded the latest from and it starting working. Thanks for the help :D
happy to help!
also i got a problem too!
I am not able to load some of the scenes here in this thread, i click load and nothing happens.
does it happen with you too??

alex7892

May 2, 2021
happy to help!
also i got a problem too!
I am not able to load some of the scenes here in this thread, i click load and nothing happens.
does it happen with you too??
Sometimes, but I usually get an error message in the upper left screen saying it can't load. I believe that happens when the scene was done in an older version of Studio or the file is corrupt. Would be nice to have a scene checker like the one for cards ( ).

Iko17

Sep 21, 2021
Good day everyone! I wonder if there is any other place with much larger activity on sharing scenes?

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Sometimes, but I usually get an error message in the upper left screen saying it can't load. I believe that happens when the scene was done in an older version of Studio or the file is corrupt. Would be nice to have a scene checker like the one for cards ( ).
okay thanks
i have turned off those messages that why i have never noticed them

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Asked this earlier, but does anyone have Taka Kan scenes from Booru? He only posts pictures of his scenes on the Booru scene sharing thread and puts all the actual scenes behind a paywall.

Reactions: marcocian

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Not getting any love in the help forums for a issue with studio so thought I try here. Also attached a unreleated scene as minor payment for any advice ;).
Tried the Map Controller; I never see the Settings/Lights indicators turn on and can’t select them. Am I missing something?

In the Map Controller Plugin (pic attached); No matter what object is selected, the +/- Move, Rotate, & Scale buttons don’t do anything other than adding a star to the ‘modified’ objects name. Everything else works in the Plugin window as expected. Tried Mike’s original MapController.dll and the updated one from KKK, no change in symptoms. Would appreciate any help.

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
In the Map Controller Plugin (pic attached); No matter what object is selected, the +/- Move, Rotate, & Scale buttons don’t do anything other than adding a star to the ‘modified’ objects name. Everything else works in the Plugin window as expected. Tried Mike’s original MapController.dll and the updated one from KKK, no change in symptoms. Would appreciate any help.
I think some maps just aren't compatible. Try one of the base maps that come with the game -- if that works, you know the plugin is 'generally' working, so you know it's installed, etc. If none work, it's the plugin. If some work, it's a problem with certain maps, and I think you'd need the map maker to change it to be more 'compatible' with the game

Knib

Jan 1, 2021
Not getting any love in the help forums for a issue with studio so thought I try here. Also attached a unreleated scene as minor payment for any advice ;).
Tried the Map Controller; I never see the Settings/Lights indicators turn on and can’t select them. Am I missing something?

As elobavy above already wrote, what works and what does not, greatly depends on the map. The Settings/Light Buttons I have only ever seen working with the original maps that came with the game (HS2). Move/Rotate/Scale works on some objcts in some modded maps, but they are the minority, as far as I can tell.
Also I found, that in some Maps with baked in(?) lights, you can turn of the lights by disabling their 'object-represantion' in the controller window. Which in those cases would be a workaorund for the "Lights" button.

alex7892

May 2, 2021
As elobavy above already wrote, what works and what does not, greatly depends on the map. The Settings/Light Buttons I have only ever seen working with the original maps that came with the game (HS2). Move/Rotate/Scale works on some objcts in some modded maps, but they are the minority, as far as I can tell.
Also I found, that in some Maps with baked in(?) lights, you can turn of the lights by disabling their 'object-represantion' in the controller window. Which in those cases would be a workaorund for the "Lights" button.
Thank you elobavy and Knib. Tried "My Room" map and the Map Controller Settings/Light and Plugin worked as expected. Sanity restored :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote