• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

README [ILLUSION] Card Sharing Discussion Thread

Protoboy122

Mar 29, 2023
Does anybody know if using koikatsu party cards can "break" during the automatic conversion to koikatsu sunshine? I see alot of good looking cards, but they end up very scuffed for me. I'm unsure whether its my game, the card, or it being a sunshine issue. If anyone knows please lmk

Edit -
Okay, yeah, the game converting KK cards into KKS cards do break them
KK vs KKS
View attachment 3456242 View attachment 3456257

Last edited:

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
Considering buying hosting in Africa to share my stash, but in general, what countries don't care about anything?

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
Over time, my source of leaked paywalled cards has started to drop some HS2 stuff in there, so this next torrent release is gonna be a bit messier (due to me bulk downloading it all).
Is there a way for me to filter out the stuff that's not Koi (that's not manually)?

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
pcloud offered me a discount for a lifetime plan because I'm based, 140€ for 500GB and 280€ for 2TB, what's GANG SHARE's opinion on peecloud?

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
pcloud offered me a discount for a lifetime plan because I'm based, 140€ for 500GB and 280€ for 2TB, what's GANG SHARE's opinion on peecloud?
Bought the 2tb, read further down to see what I'll do with it

A handful of days old, but here's a torrent release of the telegram. This time, I decided to (rather messily) sort them out into heaps, where other than the type it's basically unsorted. Yes, even the included textures. You'll see why, I've included text files.
After I get my homeserver up (not sure if I'll be able to do any filesharing off that due to issues port forwarding I'm renting, and I am quite honestly not sure if the broadband I have is even included or if I'm just leeching off someone's forgotten subscription but we ball), I'll be making a proper collection to be sort of final that I'll just add on to over time.

I'll probably omit scene cards in future releases, as I find them less valuable than the cards and zipmods themselves, and they are easier to heap together for larger releases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Up to the GANG SHARE high council to share them in the big thread at their own discretion. After a while, unless someone else does so, I'll put it in the big thread.

I'll order a big ol' archival download in the near future where I won't do anything and put it on pcloud to be shared with a select few I can trust won't report it, mostly other people that do their own archives.