Mod Unity [Illusion] HoneySelect 2: Libido CheatTools

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Capture1.PNG

Overview:

Trainer for some games made by Illusion. It allows control over player, heroines, and most other aspects of the game. It also integrates with RuntimeUnityEditor to provide useful debugging tools.​

Updated: 06/04/2020
Creator:ManlyMarco
Mod Version: v2.7.2
Game Version: 1.1.2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
how do i install it?
  1. Get at least and (both included in HF Patch and most modpacks). Warning: When updating the RuntimeUnityEditor, make sure that you remove any old versions from BepInEx\Plugins manually or this plugin won't work!
  2. Download the latest release below.
  3. Extract the release in the game directory, the .dll file should end up inside BepInEx\plugins.
  4. Start the game and to turn it on press the Pause key or the F12 key (depends on the game, you can change it in plugin settings, search for "cheat").
  5. It's recommended to turn on the system console to see if there are any issues with your game. This can be done from English launcher or from plugin settings (turn on both "system console" and "Unity message logging", then restart the game).

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
ManlyMarco I've tried all the steps above re: correct Runtime Editor and Bepinex, and reinstalled each plus CheatTool, and whenever I try using this, it never kicks in to let me select a Heroine (except to open in Inspector, which I have NO idea what to do with that GUI.) I included a screencap below. Any suggestions?

Taazramor

Jun 9, 2017
ManlyMarco I've tried all the steps above re: correct Runtime Editor and Bepinex, and reinstalled each plus CheatTool, and whenever I try using this, it never kicks in to let me select a Heroine (except to open in Inspector, which I have NO idea what to do with that GUI.) I included a screencap below. Any suggestions?
Here is the same ...

deathplay

May 8, 2018
Here is the same ...
Go to leave room>meeting>select girl>start H scene>press F12/esc>voila

DaSpudly

Aug 28, 2019
I've managed to open it and get the windows and edit them, but the big question I have now is how do I close all the windows so I can carry on with the game? Can't for the life of me find a way to get rid of them.

Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

deathplay

May 8, 2018
I've managed to open it and get the windows and edit them, but the big question I have now is how do I close all the windows so I can carry on with the game? Can't for the life of me find a way to get rid of them.
Click on the game again and press F12

Reactions: DaSpudly