[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
If you send a private message to the person who wants the card, what can he do?
They don't care if the cards are distributed to a few private individuals as long as it's never reuploaded for public access. Marking cards discourages this because the creator can pinpoint the leaker and ban them to prevent future leaks. Also you never know if the person you traded the card to won't turn around and reupload it themself probably causing the original owner to get banned which itself also discourages any type of sharing.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
wait tracking is really a thing?
Dont believe every BS people are saying, its a bluff. A png cant fucking execute code, nor track anything except the account paid (injected serial into PNG individually per customer). Nothing what cant be prevented by making another account.. jeez.
And if he tracks like Name and Payment info, this is highly illegal and in most countries punishable by imprisonment. I doubt some gobbos will risk this for some PNG file which already violates Illusion ToS. But hey! Good news, illusion is gone, so is the ToS and so all the paywallers will die out quickly.

Also whatever is in it, can be removed, any serial, any metadata any numbers

Last edited:

namewithuppercasen

Jun 21, 2020
Dont believe every BS people are saying, its a bluff. A png cant fucking execute code, nor track anything except the account paid (injected serial into PNG individually per customer). Nothing what cant be prevented by making another account.. jeez.
And if he tracks like Name and Payment info, this is highly illegal and in most countries punishable by imprisonment. I doubt some gobbos will risk this for some PNG file which already violates Illusion ToS. But hey! Good news, illusion is gone, so is the ToS and so all the paywallers will die out quickly.
Even ignoring stuff like the author tagging or adding a comment on the metadata, there are literally methods that you can do to track a card to see which release batch were leaked, etc. could be anything from a VERY minor difference to something else, and you wouldn't even know about it unless you know other people that got the card/scene on a different release batch and compare them.
You'd have to be delusional or stupid if you think it's not possible.

Reactions: whatever888

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Even ignoring stuff like the author tagging or adding a comment on the metadata, there are literally methods that you can do to track a card to see which release batch were leaked, etc. could be anything from a VERY minor difference to something else, and you wouldn't even know about it unless you know other people that got the card/scene on a different release batch and compare them.
You'd have to be delusional or stupid if you think it's not possible.
PNG cant open connections like sockets. Charamaker?
I doubt that feature is in it, if it is, then Illusion did it to track you.

So please, tell me, can a png open a socket connection in TCP for example?
What about serializazion, any data sent over sockets NEEDS to be serialized, they track shit.

All they do is assign a serial to the buyer, then once its publicly(!) leaked, he then downloads his own leaked card, checks numbers, sees the buyer and bans him. NOTHING is sent over internet, nor any data is stored in the card about the buyer.
Youre safe if the creator doesnt see his own card publicly.
But beside that, what is added, can be removed, even the serial.

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
What executes and sends where? How? PNG cant open connections like sockets. Charamaker? I doubt that feature is in it, if it is, then Illusion did it to track you. So please, tell me, can a png open a socket connection in TCP for example? What about serializazion, any data sent over sockets NEEDS to be serialized, they track shit.
He's saying creator can insert hidden string/watermark inside the png. When a card is leaked, all the creator needs to do is match the serial with the one leaked and ban whoever leaks it.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
He's saying creator can insert hidden string/watermark inside the png. When a card is leaked, all the creator needs to do is match the serial with the one leaked and ban whoever leaks it.
Yes but for that the creators needs to actually download his own leaked card, correct?
Just think about it, he adds a number into the card, which he assigned your info on his pc. You download the card, change the number (Metadata editor), release publicly. Creators sees his card, downloads, check for serial, which isnt there, and cant assign the leaker anymore.

Reactions: JimBob002

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Yes but for that the creators needs to actually download his own leaked card, correct?
Which is probably going to happen. A lot of the big paywallers have moles in most public forums where cards are distributed. Just look at how fast uploaded links are nuked just in this forum alone.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Correct. Usually on a card DB site like bepis.
Then I dont understand what are people afraid of? :) (probably noone wants to pay the horrendous price, totally understandable xD)
I mean there are lots of editors to remove the data too!

Which is probably going to happen. A lot of the big paywallers have moles in most public forums where cards are distributed. Just look at how fast uploaded links are nuked just in this forum alone.
Yup I notice how fast they "mimimi my card was uploaded" in the bepis discord, its like they sit 24/7 and check for leaks. Sometimes I feel like they have employees assigned to each site and report instantly.
But again, nothing prevents from getting the card, removing serial, releasing it publicly, they cant do a thing about it :)
I just doubt anyone wants to bother with it xD

btw. torrent is the only safe way to not get uploads nuked, if its P2P ofc, but probably another "noone gonna bother".
I once paid for a few cards, was like 2 years ago, the quality was subpar and the free ones were miles better. Often things are just presented good but in reality arent. It was just a disappointment. (And scenes were even worse, total mess in structure and a hell to replace characters)

Last edited:

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Then I dont understand what are people afraid of? :)
I mean there are lots of editors to remove the data too!

Yup I notice how fast they "mimimi my card was uploaded" in the bepis discord, its like they sit 24/7 and check for leaks. Sometimes I feel like they have employees assigned to each site and report instantly.
But again, nothing prevents from getting the card, removing serial, releasing it publicly, they cant do a thing about it :)
I just doubt anyone wants to bother with it xD

btw. torrent is the only safe way to not get nuked, if its P2P ofc.
They can change any value. They could increase or decrease the damn bust size by .01 and make tiny tweaks in other areas to make the card unique in some way. It doesn't have to be something as general or easily found such as a serial number in the metadata. The only real way to not care is if you make multiple accounts once you get banned, but some really psycho/paranoid creators like Ltsuki make you support for several months before they give you access to stuff. For most people that's too much of a hassle and leaking just isn't worth it.

• Haha

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
They can change any value. They could increase or decrease the damn bust size by .01 and make tiny tweaks in other areas to make the card unique in some way. It doesn't have to be something as general or easily found such as a serial number in the metadata. The only real way to not care is if you make multiple accounts once you get banned, but some really psycho/paranoid creators like Ltsuki make you support for several months before they give you access to stuff. For most people that's too much of a hassle and leaking just isn't worth it.
Ohhh I see, good point, yeah then its really about not wanting to bother with it, its just too much work figuring out which changes are marked, which is totally understandable. Not sure why I thought it sends data when you guys mentioned tracking, this topic was brough up several times (since page 30 I think).

Good thing is that will end sooner or later once things stop working after Illisions closure. Unless some people start maintaining it somehow, which is bound to fail at some point.
They go to such lengths for this, editing cards for each buyer individually, creating some kind of system to be sure who leaked, incredible. Almost like cartel at this point.

I guess the only thing 100% works is when the creators and his minions have no access to the leaked cards, which is private only.

Last edited:

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
do u mean it? then please send "Suou's" card please this dude is bs lmao
True, might take one rich person to destroy everything, sure 1 person banned, but if ALL things are leaked, its done. For the greater good :p

Best not buying at all, ever. Nullify demand. And even then some with lots of $$$ will just not care and pay anyways.

I still dont get why Illusion didnt bother suing their asses when they were able to.

His cards have tracking. no one want to risk.
Apologies for assuming you meant "sends data" when you said "tracking".

Last edited:
Reactions: fone2539

fone2539

Mar 21, 2020
True, might take one rich person to destroy everything, sure 1 person banned, but if ALL things are leaked, its done. For the greater good :p

Best not buying at all, ever. Nullify demand. And even then some with lots of $$$ will just not care and pay anyways.

I still dont get why Illusion didnt bother suing their asses when they were able to.

Apologies for assuming you meant "sends data" when you said "tracking".
Yup it's ok.

LIMPOSITE

Feb 25, 2022
Hello, anyone have these cards?

Its hard to find male cards without it being locked in paywalls nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.