[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
I can't seem to load the scene data as it states "it is might from a different game or corrupted"
TTmoon's scene are playable in KK, right?

could you or someone help me on this?
(Most of them are, but he has some KKS cards mixed in with KK iirc. Its 98% KK tho)

This is KKS card then.
Ive had a few of those, I believe t0them0on had them too, once dropped into kks they loaded just fine.
I tried to convert them too, but with a little bit research already through discord quickly realized that there is currently no way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gingajim

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone has x.c.a.l.i.b.u.r.s scenes?
Specifically those two

And leóoól's recent scenes?

(I dont know if masking names make sense to hide from search when they could search for the profile link anyways..)

Mar 22, 2019
:D
Thanks a lot man, you're the GOAT. Been looking for this one for ages.

By the way do you know what mod is this ? Got this notice when I load Moona card. I tried Googling and searching in this thread but didn't find anything.
1690730127336.png

Last edited:

Gingajim

Jun 11, 2020
(Most of them are, but he has some KKS cards mixed in with KK iirc. Its 98% KK tho)

This is KKS card then.
Ive had a few of those, I believe t0them0on had them too, once dropped into kks they loaded just fine.
I tried to convert them too, but with a little bit research already through discord quickly realized that there is currently no way.

I see, so I have to have KKS then can play, it's fine as I just want to play 1 version, I don't need to play both

Thank you for the info

Gingajim

Jun 11, 2020

This is KKS card then.

Oh yes, how do I make the scene data that have long and many complex sex animation move smoothly?
like Scene 41 of tothemoon?

ValentineZERO

May 25, 2019
Still would be nice if someone was kind enough to buy these and then leak them, since there's probably a few who do that.

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone Have this Scene from this user?
in patreon/Fanbox They Only PM after Payment and limited plan

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Hello!
Can I maybe get these reuploaded somewhere else? I'm either too late or google drive just straight doesn't work.
u can find those cards in this website but you need to register then search #koikatsu_card

Status
Not open for further replies.