[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

themademan

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone have the honkai male cards in these animations?
I've looked everywhere and I can't find them. :(
If anyone would like to share, I can share all the cards and headmods that Lo_R is distributing now.
imo I've went looking and I've concluded that HornyBesties could very well be a madman who ports his own stuff but never releases his mods (publicly). Case in point some of those Fatui + Abyss Herald NPCs that he uses.

The closest we got is from klee_with_a_gun from the koikatsu discord, but the characters requires AssetImport which is a whole bag of worms on its own — plus it's only available in Sunshine afaik. I dunno how to use AssetImport, but maybe you can work it out.

Not sure if I'm allowed to repost his stuff from the discord, so I've left a picture where you can get it. unknown1 - Copy.jpg

But if you are going to share the Lo_R headmods please do remember to include the passwords with them or at least remove the passwords?

Last edited:

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
The only collection of paid scenes that i have are Giddora, Hoksi, Imsayaa34, Kodoki and Jajo14. Does one of those work for you?
Cool, how many scenes do you have for their respective collections? I'm interested in Giddora and Imsayaa34, i do have a few scenes for these two but I'm not sure if I have the same as you do as I've gotten Giddora from kemono and Imsayaa34's scenes from this thread as well. though my Hanamii folder has 43.6GB of scenes lol

Last edited:

utanyk

Jul 25, 2023
imo I've went looking and I've concluded that HornyBesties could very well be a madman who ports his own stuff but never releases his mods (publicly). Case in point some of those Fatui + Abyss Herald NPCs that he uses.

The closest we got is from klee_with_a_gun from the koikatsu discord, but the characters requires AssetImport which is a whole bag of worms on its own — plus it's only available in Sunshine afaik. I dunno how to use AssetImport, but maybe you can work it out.

Not sure if I'm allowed to repost his stuff from the discord, so I've left a picture where you can get it. View attachment 2816060

But if you are going to share the Lo_R headmods please do remember to include the passwords with them or at least remove the passwords?
Thank you. Unfortunately I can't use them in KKS either (I don't have the asset import plugin installed).

Anyway here's the paid content from Lo_R

destinyterror

Apr 29, 2018
Thank you. Unfortunately I can't use them in KKS either (I don't have the asset import plugin installed).

can you reupload file in other site?
I don't know why but I can't download it ;w;
thank you for sharing.

themademan

Sep 23, 2017

can you reupload file in other site?
I don't know why but I can't download it ;w;
thank you for sharing.
same, i'm unable to download it; i thought god was cockblocking me for an hour straight... Maybe all we need to do is just wait for it to be fully uploaded to anonfiles servers or something, but if worst comes to worst I'd like a reupload somewhere else, thanks!

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
anyone have all of his arknight works?

i am late to download it

Status
Not open for further replies.