[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
I have all the previous and recent scenes from Hanamii but it'll take forever for me to upload anywhere without something in return, if someone could share Gue's scenes i would gladly upload it :D
Aside from the first 4, i have all of Lazy melon's scenes if you're interested

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
is this about the hanami scenes?, I think I have Imsaya's dec 2022 - april 2023, the yui yukino scene on may and complete july.
the rest of may and june are missing since I didnt dled it.
My most recent one from Imsaya is the Eris time line, so if you have the scenes after that, and Giddora's scene from wolf hunter, i'll share the anonfiles link, i've already uploaded it

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Hanami's kemono is fine, so i doubt there us any point of uploading any, except from the latest one.
I just checked his kemono out and he had deleted all the googledrive file except those uploaded in July

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
My most recent one from Imsaya is the Eris time line, so if you have the scenes after that, and Giddora's scene from wolf hunter, i'll share the anonfiles link, i've already uploaded it
Also have giddora's stuff, i'll leave the imsaya stuff to wolf hunter because i'm not sure if i do have everything.

Stadixm

Nov 13, 2018
What I have for this guy
The Muelsyse card is locked behind a password unfortunately. The hints are apparently in the comments, but I can't figure it out.
For what I see, the PW should've been "BABEL Sarkaz Kazdel" , it perfectly matches the hints in the comments. However, maybe sth goes wrong or the author changed it, it just won't go.

Ph567

Oct 13, 2018
By the way, does anyone have these two scenes from tachumi ?

Dec 29, 2022
Anyone have these Taimanin cards/mods from NewBie

Zekee

Jan 26, 2020
Anyone have these Taimanin cards/mods from NewBie

there was a go file archive here that has newbie cards, just dig here.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Nope, this was from Hanamii's official archive, the previous ones were deleted when i had access to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.