[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone have Japs latest scenes? Also I have all Poison, Hongcha, Harada, and Nyanify scenes if anyone needs. At work so I'll have to upload later today though.

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone knows why the character facial expression in Harada's scene doesn't change when you switch the character in animation with your character?

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone knows why the character facial expression in Harada's scene doesn't change when you switch the character in animation with your character?
When that problem occurs for me, it's usually because the character I am switching with doesn't have a Headmod applied to it. Go into Editing character and apply a headmod, usually the version 2 is the one commonly used.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020
Here you go, value trade for ya. On another note, does anyone have Feathermapleleaf's scenes?
+1 for feathermapleleaf request. All of his scenes are stolen w/char swaps, but some are still scenes he (or someone else lmao) edited, and they're still good scenes.

Stadixm

Nov 13, 2018
sadly doesnt work for me :( can you upload the card and mod somewhere else?
Sorry apperently I made a mistake, as I took more interest on the pass than the cards, didn't know how but I clicked into this wrong link thus figured a wrong pass , without even noticing it was alreadly decrypted in the pack:LOL:. Maybe you didn't fully understand what I meant.
But Hey! It haunts me at night so I reviewed it today and finally found the right link, after some research and serious permutation, this is the answer: NoriZC Tactician Vanguard Yukari Tamura

gamass117

Jan 30, 2020
Sorry apperently I made a mistake, as I took more interest on the pass than the cards, didn't know how but I clicked into this wrong link thus figured a wrong pass , without even noticing it was alreadly decrypted in the pack:LOL:. Maybe you didn't fully understand what I meant.
But Hey! It haunts me at night so I reviewed it today and finally found the right link, after some research and serious permutation, this is the answer: NoriZC Tactician Vanguard Yukari Tamura
yep that worked, thank you very much! i spent too much time trying to figure it out a while back

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
It should be this, didnt try it myself :
*************/2a11Ydv7z1/

Here :

Think its this one but cant remember if theres a specific mod, tell me if something's missing

Here what ive got, not sure if its the version you want :
Drive links are dead :( could someone re upload the juedge link please

Status
Not open for further replies.