[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nova-storm

Aug 18, 2021
Also, I made 4K POV VR scenes for Jabobco's Barbara scene and Sutekimeppou's Mona scenes if anyone wants to check them out, the Barbara scene has the lighting issues that I asked about earlier in the thread and the mona scenes have some other weird properties, but if anyone can tell me how to fix them then I'll redo the scenes and reupload. Thanks!
<- Mona BJ VR
<- Mona Side VR
<- Mona Doggy VR
<- Barbara BJ VR
Going to do Jabobco's Eula alt for the new makima scene next I think, if anyone could provide the mods that I need specifically for that scene that'd be great

rinakatofan

May 22, 2020
do the base64 thing and it should work, sorry it's late:
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdWJXVmthV0ZtYVhKbExtTnZiUzltYVd4bEwzbGlZbUZ1Ympaa2VYQjVjM2hpZWk5dGIyNWhYM04xZEdVdU4zb3ZabWxzWlFvPQ==
Also, I made 4K POV VR scenes for Jabobco's Barbara scene and Sutekimeppou's Mona scenes if anyone wants to check them out, the Barbara scene has the lighting issues that I asked about earlier in the thread and the mona scenes have some other weird properties, but if anyone can tell me how to fix them then I'll redo the scenes and reupload. Thanks!
<- Mona BJ VR
<- Mona Side VR
<- Mona Doggy VR
<- Barbara BJ VR
Going to do Jabobco's Eula alt for the new makima scene next I think, if anyone could provide the mods that I need specifically for that scene that'd be great
Thanks for sharing these! Really appreciate it

LIMPOSITE

Feb 25, 2022
Any good soul have obtained Navia card?

Edit :Nvm, already got it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.