[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Anyone knows the passwords of Juedge Cards?

No. But there is something else.

ARR me hearties, the archives are back on! Updated quite a few, cleaned up some. Plug in your BASEd n64 and should the game not work, well why not try to blow into the cartridge a few times?? WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa000TlZsNldsRmphMjg5
Note: Uppcase letters are your friends

• Hey there
Reactions: Mainerher

CharliePowers

Sep 28, 2022
Does anyone have the last Dr_GM stuff? If someone shares it, I can make a pack with many of the author's cards.
Honestly, I'm only interested in the August pack but I think that only the following cards are missing to have a complete collection,so any help is welcome.
110215354_p3.png 110688592_p1.png 109022672_p0.png 108545042_p0_master1200.jpg 108171233_p0_master1200.jpg

tjrals1632

Apr 4, 2022
Anyone have any of these cards and mod?

utanyk

Jul 25, 2023
Could someone who downloaded this before reup it to other site please?
Many thanks!
Anonfiles is gone for sure TAT
Reupload please? anonfiles is down ; - ;
can you reupload to another place pls?

Hello, I re-uploaded it on pixeldrain.
I don't know when this link will stop working, so please download it quickly.

Without the charas (Freminet & Lyney) that Lo_R distributed this month, she quickly closed her fan box. Does anyone have them would like to share?

WindEcho

Apr 25, 2021

Hello, I re-uploaded it on pixeldrain.
I don't know when this link will stop working, so please download it quickly.

Without the charas (Freminet & Lyney) that Lo_R distributed this month, she quickly closed her fan box. Does anyone have them would like to share?
Sincerely appreciate,my hero

Reactions: utanyk

AraAraMaid

May 2, 2020
Also, I made 4K POV VR scenes for Jabobco's Barbara scene and Sutekimeppou's Mona scenes if anyone wants to check them out, the Barbara scene has the lighting issues that I asked about earlier in the thread and the mona scenes have some other weird properties, but if anyone can tell me how to fix them then I'll redo the scenes and reupload. Thanks!
<- Mona BJ VR
<- Mona Side VR
<- Mona Doggy VR
<- Barbara BJ VR
Going to do Jabobco's Eula alt for the new makima scene next I think, if anyone could provide the mods that I need specifically for that scene that'd be great
Awesome works.Is there a plugin to capture frames like VAM does and then construct them together in 180sbs.How you do this in koikatsu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote