[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwyrd

Jan 18, 2022
i move from previous game i thought this game has better author or at least not greedy but im wrong. those greedy bastard stealing IP from other game and claim for high price just for porting lmao, i don't even feel bad at this point.
Yeah, that's it. is 's pixiv alt. He pretended to be a Japanese, transplanted free mods from other creators then claim for high price on gumroad. What he did was exposed on the zodgame forum.
STLXQZ492D.png
NEW6Y6J1ASLJWF.png
TN7CN33PC4.png

Last edited:

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone has 's latest card?

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
hello! does anyone have their cards + paid mods?

i know that some of said mods did made to the kk sideloader, but never seen the cards around.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragnov_no1

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, that's it. is 's pixiv alt. He pretended to be a Japanese, transplanted free models from other creators then claim for high price on gumroad. What he did was exposed on the zodgame forum.
View attachment 2859970
View attachment 2859971
View attachment 2859972
so basically both game has same habit. i mean they're human tho for godsake they're greedy from piracy H stuff what a lowly being

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
it is only common collection of several greedy shithead authors, at this point i don't even feel bad leaking them
Yarr, thats the spirit!
Too bad this thread (to be fair, its the same shit everywhere, doesnt matter if its shitabara/4ch etc.) has an army of beggars and barely anyone contributing at all, several resort to spamming requests for stuff you can sub to for a couple of bucks. Hell, i am subbed to 7 creators while earning the bare minimum. So cheers for someone else contributing to the community

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Yarr, thats the spirit!
Too bad this thread (to be fair, its the same shit everywhere, doesnt matter if its shitabara/4ch etc.) has an army of beggars and barely anyone contributing at all, several resort to spamming requests for stuff you can sub to for a couple of bucks. Hell, i am subbed to 7 creators while earning the bare minimum. So cheers for someone else contributing to the community
I want to make a dropbox with every scene author i have, i'm just sorting everything out (put a little order so that no one would have to ask for a specific scene without checking dates or names). i will need to buy a bigger plan since it's almost 150 GB

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
I want to make a dropbox with every scene author i have, i'm just sorting everything out (put a little order so that no one would have to ask for a specific scene without checking dates or names). i will need to buy a bigger plan since it's almost 150 GB
150gb?? Jesus, and i thought i had it bad with over 60gb zipped cards&mods

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
150gb?? Jesus, and i thought i had it bad with over 60gb zipped cards&mods
Yeah, after i share it i will probably cut down my own collection and let others be in charge of those files. cuz i'm starting to run out of SSD space. In fact, i'm not only sorting everything in folders, but updating them when something new comes out. My head is a bit of a mess rn, too many artists. You just have to think about H4n4m11, that mf has the lowest quailty scenes, but shares them with custom cards, so his scenes are over 50gb or so uncompressed... (Disclaimer: my compressed H4n4m11 folder is 5gb, but the hero who will uncompress it will suffer the consequences)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.