[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gef019

Jul 20, 2020
Does anyone have the actual updated Hongcha characters cards? specifically chara 01, 03 and 07. 03 got a pretty recent update while 01 and 07 that appear in most archives seems to be older versions.

Crushhhh

Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone have VOV collection I have been searching it on kemono, but it seem like, he is not on the website. If you can share it, thank you so much!

tjrals1632

Apr 4, 2022
Does anyone have harada 365, 366 scenes?

Grejin

Sep 13, 2020

asking once again for these cards if anyone have them, the link given by the creator already expired and they haven't responded to my private messages

Feb 10, 2020

hoping someone gets access to this guy's outfit + maybe his older stuff

its impossible to get approved by him

hiderlink20

Jun 13, 2020
I found the mod files and card for Freminet but it is in a zip password protected. If anyone can guess the password that would be helpful. All I know is that a old password was: P-August@$^xv8
Of course this is incorrect.I found it on a old kemeno post of theirs.

I found this website that can crack zip files via brute force decoding (trying every possible combination). I’m in the process of decoding it right now but it’s gonna take a long time. (currently on 4 characters, all ascii)

also let me just say that, while I find Lo_r to be a great koikatsu modder, they are frustrating with mod distribution because you would need to check their account regularly for mods. One day they upload a perfect 1-for-1 recreation of a Genshin character before that character is even released in game and then the next day, they take it down without any warning or reason. I would’ve been willing to pay them for this mod had I known about it and now here I am, going to such great lengths for it simply because they refuse to reupload it for some reason.

I hope any of you can crack this file before I can and I hope you get some use out of this website for any other password protected zip files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote