[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegpo11

Jan 29, 2023
I'm searchig for cards/scene from bazzet/lazymelon/srun/chris/n40rider/kyonko/mastapov. I found something there's but most of the links wasn't working. I would really appreciate if someone have something of those.

Last edited:

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
I'm searchig for cards/scene from bazzet/lazymelon/srun/chris/n40rider/kyonko. I found something there's but most of the links wasn't working. I would really appreciate if someone have something of those.
I think that most of bazett and chris can be found on kemono
For Lazym you can find 3 links with the scenes until the 118 on the last thread of april on archiveofsins kkg
About Kyonko if you search for his chara cards i think ive got few, which one do you need ?

Reactions: Catiolo Guapo

wegpo11

Jan 29, 2023
I think that most of bazett and chris can be found on kemono
For Lazym you can find 3 links with the scenes until the 118 on the last thread of april on archiveofsins kkg
About Kyonko if you search for his chara cards i think ive got few, which one do you need ?
Actually i found kyonko char's and everything looks good but in this archive kotori is missing password. Also i had found bazzet scenes, but the newest ones are hidden behind paywalll same with lazymelon. Sadly there was link for lazymelon scenes but it isn't working right now. On kemono i found only few things, im using it since a long time but most of the links are broken. So yeah only one thing is to find something here.

Last edited:

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Actually i found kyonko char's and everything looks good but in this archive kotori is missing password. Also i had found bazzet scenes, but the newest ones are hidden behind paywalll same with lazymelon. Sadly there was link for lazymelon scenes but it isn't working right now. On kemono i found only few things, im using it since a long time but most of the links are broken. So yeah only one thing is to find something here.
Is Kotori this one ? (wiithout password)

重绘五河琴里A.png

The links for Lazymelon until the 118 are still up for me, i tried them. But yeah for the most recent we will have to wait
05.JPG

If there are scenes that you would really like among bazetts recent show me the link i should be able to find few of them

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have cpt.greenskin's Caren card?

And Keiyuu's Busujima Saeko and Shizuka Marikawa card as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satbang00
Status
Not open for further replies.