[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
How does the author actually "track" their card if I may ask ?
This is what I know. They put a secret code with the opacity like 5-10% in texture or some secret value in ME offset. It's different for every supporters.
I have heard about putting an ID via some secret plugin but I don't know it's really true.

Lmao453

Mar 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to access krampus archive?
I decode it but the Gofile web said the file is not public

The pham

Aug 19, 2017
This is what I know. They put a secret code with the opacity like 5-10% in texture or some secret value in ME offset. It's different for every supporters.
I have heard about putting an ID via some secret plugin but I don't know it's really true.
so as long as I use it privately I'll be fine right ? How about sharing privately like PM and stuff ?

Memerstress

Sep 29, 2022
This has a that uses characters like Reisalin Stout, Rapi(NIKKE), and Eula(Genshin) that I was wondering if anyone had and were willing to share the character cards?

(Most scenes they use are by Hongcha)
Still lookin for these... :[
Anyone have any luck with this @kagu_sen2_'s cards?

Placido123

Nov 6, 2020
Do someone has Sagelantropus Passwords? For example on this Iono card:

Is it always the same password?

Reactions: incogwave

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
so as long as I use it privately I'll be fine right ? How about sharing privately like PM and stuff ?
How would they know? Thats no big deal, only public sharing in that case.

looking for snydrex : sny.mashmod if anyone has it

thanks for the file but it still says missing, maybe we will never know what mod it is
Do u use sunshine or the base game? Because there is a neat little trick to "port" some mods for sunshine.

Regarding the archives, pic related. Contains cleaned up, updated and reupacked archives. Not everything applies to every archive so dont @ me and they are made public again

Last edited:

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Do u use sunshine or the base game? Because there is a neat little trick to "port" some mods for sunshine.

Regarding the archives, pic related. Contains cleaned up, updated and reupacked archives. Not everything applies to every archive so dont @ me
Maybe this is about 'Madevil plugin'. It's a little complex problem. You should try this. Put it in your plugin folder.
the mod has been found in the quote below thanks to that user, thanks for your time to answer my cry for help :)
maybe is one of these ones?

gamass117

Jan 30, 2020
does anyone know where to get this persons cards or are they in the currently offline archive?

Status
Not open for further replies.