[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurozeel

Aug 27, 2023
this maybe a stupid question but is there any keyboard shorcut to stop, play, and reset timeline in KK Studio?

rezeu

Mar 23, 2022
is there any reason u arent using these cards ? View attachment 2914850
With Rat's most recent updated version of Cocolia it looks more 1 to 1 with the game than the previous versions due to the eyes and the adjustment of the body. Which is why I would like to use it. Alas that mod that the other person provided was not the correct one as well. (at least it did not work for me) Also, I don't believe I have the leftmost card on that image. Inevitably, it all comes down to that missing headmod.

Last edited:

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
With Rat's most recent updated version of Cocolia it looks more 1 to 1 with the game than the previous versions due to the eyes and the adjustment of the body. Which is why I would like to use it. Alas that mod that the other person provided was not the correct one as well. (at least it did not work for me) Also, I don't believe I have the leftmost card on that image. Inevitably, it all comes down to that missing headmod.
Well here's the Juedge/Nitta as an alternative if you not able to find that headmod

Reactions: HegeTenTen
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote