[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
ty the message is now gone! but scenes are still broken, they somehow play just when u hit the pause buttom and it just happens with some of delirium scenes its so weird.

mp4 for better explanation, ty anyways!
Even the fire's dropping frames. Could just be that your computer is shitting itself. Does this happen with all timeline scenes?

Though you could check the All checkbox then click on one of the random diamonds. If the curve looks like this it's fine, but if it's making a ⅃ shape then that's the problem.
1694805865622.png

Adon-Jaguar

Feb 11, 2020
Even the fire's dropping frames. Could just be that your computer is shitting itself. Does this happen with all timeline scenes?

Though you could check the All checkbox then click on one of the random diamonds. If the curve looks like this it's fine, but if it's making a ⅃ shape then that's the problem.
View attachment 2932760

oh no almost every scene works fine is just with Deliriums ones i have this issue, strange isnt it?. will check that up, ty!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naki.ata

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023

View attachment 2932760
I gotta keep this in mind for this one scene by skebe555 where Silver Wolf's arm just stays stuck

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D31VM and naki.ata

Hiro Fryotsu

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone of you have Asun7 mod for sushang?
i know where to find sui. idont remember Asun7
i got recklessly delete some mod because corrupt file.
1694815959295.png

Edit: Whoops Never mind i found it :)

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I gotta keep this in mind for this one scene by skebe555 where Silver Wolf's arm just stays stuck

Just loaded this up. For some reason there isn't a single key for her left hand position or rotation in this entire timeline. There are keys for basically all of SW's body EXCEPT for her hand position. Even Caelus has all his controls.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Just loaded this up. For some reason there isn't a single key for her left hand position or rotation in this entire timeline. There are keys for basically all of SW's body EXCEPT for her hand position. Even Caelus has all his controls.
That...is really weird, considering their video has it looking all okay

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
That...is really weird, considering their video has it looking all okay

Yeah, and the ugoira preview on their Pixiv looks just fine as well. Not sure what deleted the controls, but you may just have to do them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.