[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AraAraMaid

May 2, 2020
Can someone teach me how to do the animate birth like this,is there some special animation mod or you have something to work with the timeline?

It's free on their fanbox, hope it helps

tstrMKT

May 8, 2022
All these scenes from other creators like Scratch-Key, Hongcha, Kodoki, YuukiS etc.
Was looking for the chara, my bad, didn't express it clearly.
But maybe he never release them, discover him after the end of distribution of Shiho so don't really know !

Rindell

Feb 7, 2022
does anyone has this cards I can't seem to find anything from this guy

Rindell

Feb 7, 2022
Hi does anyone has a fix to a bug that I have some times I will be on character creation and sudenly when I change a outfit o something the game freezes but keeps runing I can click other options and change characters but the image get's frozen

Xbax series K

Aug 25, 2021
Hi does anyone has a fix to a bug that I have some times I will be on character creation and sudenly when I change a outfit o something the game freezes but keeps runing I can click other options and change characters but the image get's frozen
I have the same issue, I been told its because of dup mods. see if Koi manager could help

VortexYeo

Jul 30, 2020
I need help, why is it that I cant change the size of mouth of some characters, I tried changing the mouth in kkpe the same way as I did for other character but this one character just doesn't work, idk why, does anyone know how?

Status
Not open for further replies.