[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2018
Selling cards and scenes is against the ToS anyway. Paywallers can't recognize that, so they sure as hell can't grasp that double standards are wrong, too.
To be perfectly fair making copyrighted characters is also against ToS. Still agree that paywalling is stupid, some creators like evaan are fine though. Those that get really greedy and charge insane prices are the biggest problem.

Reactions: Wang??

PsychoSoldier

May 10, 2020
I didn't even mention encryptions when I put up my scenes. Just mentioned "I'm sharing cards in the card sharing thread". Meaning someone consciously opened my scene, opened the folders, and found the codes. I suppose I should be "happy" I didn't get a warning, but it's the reason I've all but gone silent until now.

Still just biding my time and waiting for a new distribution location. I pay for all the cards I share and I'm not about to make it easy to figure out who I am.
Based asf

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
:unsure: Seems two posts just got deleted since I was last looking at the thread. Fun times we're living in…
To be perfectly fair making copyrighted characters is also against ToS. Still agree that paywalling is stupid, some creators like evaan are fine though. Those that get really greedy and charge insane prices are the biggest problem.
Funny enough, playing the ToS game, modding the game at all is already against their ToS. Now, personally, I'm perfectly fine with paying card authors that do some modeling work of their own, or make miraculously high quality cards out of modified accessories. Even more fine with authors like GaryuX or マキス who just release for free later (though I guess it's less of a paywall at that point and more of a payfence or one of those revolving gates you find in a subway). Making cards can take quite a lot of effort and giving an hour or half an hour of salary to get one (or in Emi, ky_nko or Zhi_yuan's cases their entire library) is fine.

That said, I do agree about the insane prices bit. It's made worse by some greedy asshats whose work is straight up inferior to free alternatives or even worse stolen from free authors, but they still get customers via people who either don't know better or simply think that high price = premium product.

Rename

Jun 10, 2018
bought by myself agnes tachiyon

i want to ask, anyone have this armpit overlay ? the link is dead.
Try these, not exactly same. Koikatsu english discord have some more Export_2021-12-03-08-02-00_Body_template_armpits.png

Reactions: Ykaz and naki.ata

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
Like the other cards? if so here they are

Wakamo :

West Virginia Retrofit :

Rio Tsubaki :

Unless you mean the animations themselves in which case you'd have to give me some time to upload them lmfao
thank you bro, you saved me some bucks this month :BootyTime:

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know how to get access to Krampus archives? I went back through the pages and there is no codes in his sig, thanks. :)

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
I'm curious, does anyone know how do the accounts like this get the female moaning sound, especially in Japanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.