[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Also, does anyone have stuff from 77965060, from Clorinde to the most recent? If you've been subbed to them that is, not demanding it now when it's nearly the end of the month

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
worst part is the cards actually look pretty good (not 100$ good if you ask me, but good) i just saw a black rock shooter video from dome feather and yeah it's fucking pretty, if someone wants to re sell one just pm me i guess

JaKOI

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have the old debu scenes? The new ones are in kemono but the old ones have a broken link

Reactions: lzq

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Looking for good Holo card makers. I already know about Ldki, Hatoko, Wataamage, Horai, and tamtam. Any others that make quality Hololive cards besides them?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
My koikatsu studio won't enter the app,it only stuck in the first koikatsu studio logo,i can still move the mouse around and it doesn't seem to crash it just wont enter the app,can someone help me what should i do?
Did you install any mods recently? Usually when that happens to me it's some sort of buggy mod. Last time it was one of the Conquestus sets.
Looking for good Holo card makers. I already know about Ldki, Hatoko, Wataamage, Horai, and tamtam. Any others that make quality Hololive cards besides them?
Limited selection, but . They're even free.
worst part is the cards actually look pretty good (not 100$ good if you ask me, but good) i just saw a black rock shooter video from dome feather and yeah it's fucking pretty, if someone wants to re sell one just pm me i guess
One of the latest OC cards that's a pink foxgirl looks really really good to me, but not $30 (and increasing with time) good. Considering someone like AnnaAnon does the same level of graphical quality and 冰鮮肺仁 does the same outfit complexity for absolutely free, it's unconscionable.

Last edited:

Sins99

May 1, 2023
Did you install any mods recently? Usually when that happens to me it's some sort of buggy mod. Last time it was one of the Conquestus sets.

Limited selection, but . They're even free.

One of the latest OC cards that's a pink foxgirl looks really really good to me, but not $30 (and increasing with time) good. Considering someone like AnnaAnon does the same level of graphical quality and 冰鮮肺仁 does the same outfit complexity for absolutely free, it's unconscionable.
Ah you're right,what should i do next? Should i reinstall it?

skretka45

Mar 2, 2023
Anyone has this guy's cards and mods ? Specifically looking for HSR male characters. Thanks in Advance.

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
anyone got the passwords for W(-)il(-)y2(-)7 cards? they're supposed to be in a caption in the preview gifs in their posts, but kemono doesn't display those. looking specifically for the suomi sensei zip's password

Status
Not open for further replies.