[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018

Anyone got these cards with the mods?
Jeez another greedy mofo like Hatoko. Why do these people think in any way $30+ dollars is reasonable for a koikatsu card...

Reactions: JimBob002

ValentineZERO

May 25, 2019
Jeez another greedy mofo like Hatoko. Why do these people think in any way $30+ dollars is reasonable for a koikatsu card...
Because they are so desperate for making their work a living, that they'll do anything.
I would also include SolityL because not only do they lock out their stuff with passwords, a rarity for the community, but also have their stuff nowhere else makes them rather fucking scummy. Especially since that they claim their niche is just their texture work.

yukinon_69

Mar 5, 2023
Anyone got h-axiom's updated rapi? Mfw wanna pay but their patreon sold out rn:FacePalm:

EDIT: actually forget it. read thru their patreon apparently they ban leaker with serial coded cards. Mfw they go through so much to not sell cards :WaitWhat:
How does serial code work?

yukinon_69

Mar 5, 2023
I am looking for h akiom card

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Anyone got h-axiom's updated rapi? Mfw wanna pay but their patreon sold out rn:FacePalm:

EDIT: actually forget it. read thru their patreon apparently they ban leaker with serial coded cards. Mfw they go through so much to not sell cards :WaitWhat:
LDKI does the same thing, but the cards are actually reasonably priced for how good his holo girls are so I don't mind paying.

skrill9908

Aug 8, 2021
The 'click the picture' thing only work on patreon i think, thats why they do it
I tried to join the good mods, there may even be some that are not needed. there may also be a hairmod missing for both umamusume, didnt found it.
Everything else should be here :

Here :

Everything up to 117 :

(this link may not be up for long)
Can you share Hongcha's Scene again, please? only scene #98-117. I always get stucked when downloading at 46%.

lToasty

Feb 21, 2021
Hello, does anyone have any of Cetol's newest cards for this month and last month Thank you in advance

themademan

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone here got the files from Lo_R's 2.0 mega? It's been down for so long in kemono plus the guy takes down leaks blindingly fast. No way of surely proving it, but there has to be some good headmods in 2.0 that aren't advertised

or

Jun 15, 2023
Also does anyone have thisKirie Kagarino card from DEF? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote