[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftertaste

Dec 24, 2022
Greetings Gentlemen, I've come. Bearing gifts. Now go and have yourself a Railing good time.

On a sidenote if any of you could answer these questions I'd be very grateful,

1. How do I pose Items with the name (FK+IK) I swear 90% of the bones don't work
2. What are some of the best scene effect mods. (If there are any.)
3. How do you open the ass and vag in charastudio? the slider in adv. mode does nothing.

*and incase people don't read the readme, Alexa and back can be found on kemono.

whyme

May 24, 2017
Greetings Gentlemen, I've come. Bearing gifts. Now go and have yourself a Railing good time.

On a sidenote if any of you could answer these questions I'd be very grateful,

1. How do I pose Items with the name (FK+IK) I swear 90% of the bones don't work
2. What are some of the best scene effect mods. (If there are any.)
3. How do you open the ass and vag in charastudio? the slider in adv. mode does nothing.

*and incase people don't read the readme, Alexa and back can be found on kemono.
Sorry! First time using gofile, should be public now!

Reactions: raven9009

nsan893

Jul 16, 2023
The upload site is dead, does anyone have the kk_tops_nomab mod?
It's a mod distributed on a Japanese site.

yeen2et

Jul 11, 2023
Does anyone have Shyaz's cards?
CharaStudio-2022-06-09-05-56-33-Render.png
Megumin

193 sin título_20230724073703.png
Miyu

28 sin título_20230220032837.png
Chloe von Einzbern

CharaStudio-2023-02-19-00-46-23-Render.png
Tatsumaki

Here are my existing cards from Hajx, it's welcome that anyone can share the one I don't have.

tstrMKT

May 8, 2022
It's come along with HF patch or BetterRepack
Here is the link for KK_VMDPlay, but the old version:
Thank you, after using my 2 brain cells, i actually try to search into the plugins folder coming with BetterRepack....

PS. sideloader is for mods, you can't find plugins there
Does that mean aditional plugins are release somewhere else ? Or they are already all in BR's plugins folder ?

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
I'm going crazy trying to find this damn scene, I know it's out there available since I've seen several different artists use it with different characters, so I ask:

Does anyone know where I can obtain this scene of a girl with a dildo on a swing?

One of the many videos of the scene on rule34:

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
I'm going crazy trying to find this damn scene, I know it's out there available since I've seen several different artists use it with different characters, so I ask:

Does anyone know where I can obtain this scene of a girl with a dildo on a swing?

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023

20211026SD #Full.png 20211026SD #2.png 20211026SD #1.png
Here, made by tenghushouwei who has stopped updating for a long time and cancelled his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote