[/引用]

Reactions: hakualpha

xyzeeed

Mar 5, 2019
good ones from wherever they live
I bring you a great and beautiful contribution
----mega pack that is being updated periodically
----------anianon pack, it is also updated over time
-------------cool_v pack, this is free but for those who are too lazy to search here it is
-----------
and to finish the scratch-key pack
I don't know if he will release it to the public, but for those who want it, here it is.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
my mods folder has a single instance of KKUTS so i don't think is that, BR i guess is better repack i have ver RX17, i have no idea about the other 3 tho, sorry. Also thanks for your help
Oh, sorry. Fell asleep LOL. Anyway, don't mind the other three; HF is a patcher by ManlyMarco and the other two can be completely ignored since they don't even work well.

As for your issue... I forgot to ask... Are you on KKS or KK? Check Modpack - KK_MaterialEditor, make sure you have KKUTS.zipmod, not KKSUTS.zipmod which belongs to KKS (or vice versa if you're on KKS). Apparently KKUTS can also conflict with KKUSS, but I haven't had that issue myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swdefert

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Based on my numbers, if we’re only talking about Character cards possibly 100gb to 200gb.
If we add Scene cards into the mix, we gon need a bigger boat.
Based on my numbers, if we’re only talking about Character cards possibly 100gb to 200gb.
If we add Scene cards into the mix, we gon need a bigger boat.
I can get up to 8TB HDD but can do 4TB for now. Also I might setup a system to auto make torrents, so its harder to take down.

Status
Not open for further replies.