[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Dont have much time to check for the others but here's the one you want the most :

I dont think it needs specific mods.

About the scenes, you can search the creators that you like from pixiv/patreon on Kemono, there are some of them with there content leaked. Pixiv and bepis may not have a lot of tags on the scenes but they are still the easiest to search in. The rest are mostly japanese forums like in Shitaraba in which people almost only put dl links. I cant think of an artist who would only make yuri scenes rn, but for footjobs you can search for Bazett for exemple whose scenes can be found on Kemono.
Many thanks for the card and the artist suggestion, i never knew about kemono so i will give that a shot. i doubt there is a artist who only make yuri (T.T), i am just looking for one who make a decent amount.

ALZBSF

Aug 30, 2021
And does anyone have persona cards(and mods) from

Hokagay

Mar 5, 2022
Here :

Here :

This link is still up, i think it contains most of his scenes :

Didnt found the first one, the rest is here (i only added the specific mods) :

Strange, i reuploaded the rar, tell me if its still doesnt work (i also added the 4 recent scenes that were uploaded here) :

It should be this one, i also only added the mods specific to the card :

Here :

Tell me if something's wrong
Appreciate it!

Dec 26, 2019
anyone has ViNovel or mod and cards for these 3 chara?

anyone have this please share, it would be rly appreciate it

1687914153968.png

Reactions: zerotwoahundred
Oct 31, 2022
well... maybe for SolityL cards you guys can check in many previous page since already post it for repeatly...
unless the link already expired

23Anne23

Jun 24, 2023

Like in all other scenes, i dont think theres something special, just use the timeline with ctrl+T and start the animation. If it doesnt work, maybe that your studio version is too old

Yeah, in general all the KK chara-studio scenes work in the Sunshine's chara-studio (which is not the case for the opposite case). However there may be plugins/mods used that only work on Kk but i dont think that Hongcha use them

His scenes dont use very specific mods, they can all be easily found, just search for the name of the missing mod + zipmod, and you ll surely find a betterRepack/pixiv link in the first results containing a dl link for the mod. If there are still some that you cant find, i could help if you tell me which ones.
thank you so much I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.