[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

taku991

Oct 16, 2023

The past link only included cards up to 2022.
Also, his card is ridiculously hard to get once you miss it.

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Welp, I was bored lately and wanted to share something to give back to this thread, since this is probably the only way I can share something lol

card edit (will expire after sometime)

been working on this for like 2-3 days now, its basically a mix of ldki's zeta card and , i didn't like the face and eyes of the ldki card but the costumes were kinda fine, and the other card had better face and eyes so I used those instead (and even added all the extra details in and even remade the damn eyes cuz why tf not)

I tried my best to make her look accurate as possible (thighs especially), but the hair is kinda scuffed... I just hope some guy makes a good port of her 3d model's hair instead in the future

here's a preview of the edit:
CharaStudio-2023-10-19-04-10-12-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-10-19-04-06-15-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-10-19-04-04-22-UI.png

Sdull65

Oct 11, 2023
Can anyone tell me how to properly export cards from scene data? There are a lot that I tried but end up wrong and corrupted.
I'm trying to export this one. I have not found this exact one.
Erina Nakiri from Food Wars
This is the scene data if you can extract.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Welp, I was bored lately and wanted to share something to give back to this thread, since this is probably the only way I can share something lol

card edit (will expire after sometime)

been working on this for like 2-3 days now, its basically a mix of ldki's zeta card and , i didn't like the face and eyes of the ldki card but the costumes were kinda fine, and the other card had better face and eyes so I used those instead (and even added all the extra details in and even remade the damn eyes cuz why tf not)

I tried my best to make her look accurate as possible (thighs especially), but the hair is kinda scuffed... I just hope some guy makes a good port of her 3d model's hair instead in the future

here's a preview of the edit:
View attachment 3016552 View attachment 3016554 View attachment 3016555
Hey now, a gift is a gift. It's the thought that counts.

I like it! Sometimes one card has really nice realistic proportions while another card looks decent with amazing outfits, it happens all the time so I like making amalgamations, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote