[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyver

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone have cards from SingerYue / ?

mashuurei

Aug 19, 2023
Still looking for both of this card if anyone have it.

theharmless123

Aug 17, 2020
hi there, anyone got this mod from Shibal?

Thanks in advance

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone has rail2's ?

The post (Patreon) on kemono doesn't really have it, only says "# The card link is the link that appears below when you left click on the picture. Copy and paste !" which...isn't that helpful.

If anyone has it, I'd be more than grateful- ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Anyone, pretty please? (╥_╥)

wagonn

Oct 19, 2023
Why Bepis take down this paywaller's cards from the site?

I am going to upload it here again.

I think the author paid them to take it down. He did not even need to report in Discord.
Fk this paywall guy JUDGE and Bepis
This guy just steals mods from others.

When I tried to upload them, they said the card was banned. How could a card be banned from being uploaded?
Did that guy pay a lot to the website for you to protect him?
Also, why 虚子 need to report in Discord and this guy doesn't?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
seems to have severe virus flagged by windows defender, anyone else getting it or just me?
.7z getting a lot of false flags lately. You can safely ignore them. If you don't want to do that, just run it through VirusTotal.
Please this card

View attachment 3014893

エッチ〇〇鳶 Jingliu Redo, March 7th Alt Outfit, Nurse Guochangli, Project Bunny, Huohuo (accidentally put her in the HI3 folder), and Bella cards
And the much requested cards from M〇kale

Also allow me to just say: All requests for a link to Krampus' archives (they were updated six days ago!) will be ignored by the vast majority of users here, myself included (outside of this post). There's a reason they're the only archive that hasn't been taken down yet despite their age, and we'd love to keep it that way. Mods don't like encrypted links anymore and no one with sense is going to compromise the archives for single or double digit post count randoms who haven't contributed anything yet. I won't go as far as to call y'all beggars or throw around insults, but it just isn't going to happen no matter how much you ask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote