[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

omobo

Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys when I try to download either an album or a single file from the Pepper fileshare website they fail or take forever to download. Is there specific instructions to have these download quicker or is that just how it is?

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
Hey guys when I try to download either an album or a single file from the Pepper fileshare website they fail or take forever to download. Is there specific instructions to have these download quicker or is that just how it is?
Try using a download manager I listed some in that post. Click the spoiler to see the list of download managers.

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
And we are back. Since im too tired to answer even more dms (its back at 36) ill just leave this here: stopfile/9c6PrJ
Ok, so how exactly do I start with decoding this? Tried googling to see if stopfile was a thing, and tried using the decoding site I solved the link to the previous archive from, but how do I start on the process of solving this one?

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
Noticed that there was a Sankuku archive further back in the pages, but it was missing some of the cards I was looking for, does anyone have access to their Silvervale, Zentreya, or Elly Vtuber Cards?

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Ok, so how exactly do I start with decoding this? Tried googling to see if stopfile was a thing, and tried using the decoding site I solved the link to the previous archive from, but how do I start on the process of solving this one?
With common sense. Even looking at this page, it was possible to solve this riddle. You don't need a third party site to decrypt it. If he wanted it to be even more obvious, he would have posted a direct link :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
With common sense. Even looking at this page, it was possible to solve this riddle. You don't need a third party site to decrypt it. If he wanted it to be even more obvious, he would have posted a direct link :FacePalm:
Dude, don't be stuck up, I'm not asking for a complete walkthrough, I'm just asking for a simple hint to get started cause everything that I thought could be it could be didn't turn into anything, and based on other comments on earlier pages, I don't seem to be the only one.
I don't mind it being not a direct link cause it makes things more reliable for actually not getting taken down, but whatever clues are there are too vague, cause I thought that the 36 might be either page 36 of the thread, or post 36, but neither were correct, and the only other hint is the stopfile thing that I have literally never heard of, so I am asking for advice so that I can actually find the archive that Krampus took the time to put together.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Dude, don't be stuck up, I'm not asking for a complete walkthrough, I'm just asking for a simple hint to get started cause everything that I thought could be it could be didn't turn into anything, and based on other comments on earlier pages, I don't seem to be the only one.
I don't mind it being not a direct link cause it makes things more reliable for actually not getting taken down, but whatever clues are there are too vague, cause I thought that the 36 might be either page 36 of the thread, or post 36, but neither were correct, and the only other hint is the stopfile thing that I have literally never heard of, so I am asking for advice so that I can actually find the archive that Krampus took the time to put together.
In the previous post, I already gave you two hints: what you shouldn't do and where to look for something similar. If it didn't help, I don't know what to say.

Reactions: skretka45

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
red light green light

meliodaz0505

Dec 20, 2021
i feel you bro, but if you still dont get it heres another hit "kurusaki ichistop"

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote