[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joxxx123

Aug 10, 2021
does anyone still have this specific card ow know where I can find it? I tried to download it from Koikatsu! discord server, but unfortunately because of the removal of the datamine by discord images, I can't use it (or maybe I just don't know how to install a card through discord, this card is from 2022, before discord started deleting the datamine)

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
does anyone still have this specific card ow know where I can find it? I tried to download it from Koikatsu! discord server, but unfortunately because of the removal of the datamine by discord images, I can't use it (or maybe I just don't know how to install a card through discord, this card is from 2022, before discord started deleting the datamine)
If you will tell me what is the original name of the filename when you download it from discord ("imagem_2023" doesn't sound like a filename of koikatsu card) and / or author's name then I can check it in my stash. I do have quite a few cards from Discord that I've never bothered to delete.

Also, other than finding someone who downloaded it or contacting the author there is no other way to get it anymore. Everything uploaded to Discord pre data purge is useless.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Hello everyone

I would like to know if anyone has videos of Hongcha03 I'm not talking about SD but about "videos"
by the way, if anyone also has their character cards I'm interested

I hope that someone could help me

ps: I'm asking here because I can't find a thread that talks about it so sorry to bother you with that :cry:

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
If you will tell me what is the original name of the filename when you download it from discord ("imagem_2023" doesn't sound like a filename of koikatsu card) and / or author's name then I can check it in my stash. I do have quite a few cards from Discord that I've never bothered to delete.

Also, other than finding someone who downloaded it or contacting the author there is no other way to get it anymore. Everything uploaded to Discord pre data purge is useless.
do you have haruna card/ arpeggio of blue steel card?

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
do you have haruna card/ arpeggio of blue steel card?
I have no idea. My folder with pixiv / discord / free cards is mostly sorted by authors, so if you will give me that or a filename then I can search for it. Then again, that character doesn't really seem like anything I would personally download. I'm not really a huge fan of twintails (unless they are attached to Marie Rose :cool: ).

Hello everyone

I would like to know if anyone has videos of Hongcha03 I'm not talking about SD but about "videos"
by the way, if anyone also has their character cards I'm interested

I hope that someone could help me

ps: I'm asking here because I can't find a thread that talks about it so sorry to bother you with that :cry:
Are you talking about videos made by other creators with Hongcha's scenes? Or videos personally made by Hongcha? If it is the latter then I don't think he does any videos other than the previews for his scene cards and you can download them directly from his Gumroad, without paying anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: fear110

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I have no idea. My folder with pixiv / discord / free cards is mostly sorted by authors, so if you will give me that or a filename then I can search for it. Then again, that character doesn't really seem like anything I would personally download. I'm not really a huge fan of twintails (unless they are attached to Marie Rose :cool: ).

Are you talking about videos made by other creators with Hongcha's scenes? Or videos personally made by Hongcha? If it is the latter then I don't think he does any videos other than the previews for his scene cards and you can download them directly from his Gumroad, without paying anything.
thank you for your reply
I'm talking about the videos personally made by Hongcha and sorry to contradict you but you have to pay to have his videos
in fact these are videos made from his SD scenes that he does every month and he sells them in fairly good quality and without censorship but publishes them in MP4 video format (basically it's his SD without censorship in mp4)
so no need for KK to be able to view them
in truth I already bought some on gumroad and it wasn't that expensive, but since I had problems on this site I don't want to buy anything anymore so I was counting on someone who also had some buy

(ps: if no one has videos of Hongcha03 then too bad though I would really like his character maps if you have them)

NeroStan

Sep 5, 2021
Does anyone have any Marega cards? I have never seen any in circulation

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
thank you for your reply
I'm talking about the videos personally made by Hongcha and sorry to contradict you but you have to pay to have his videos
in fact these are videos made from his SD scenes that he does every month and he sells them in fairly good quality and without censorship but publishes them in MP4 video format (basically it's his SD without censorship in mp4)
so no need for KK to be able to view them
in truth I already bought some on gumroad and it wasn't that expensive, but since I had problems on this site I don't want to buy anything anymore so I was counting on someone who also had some buy

(ps: if no one has videos of Hongcha03 then too bad though I would really like his character maps if you have them)
Well, I've just double checked and you are indeed right, he did start making videos last year, they are just not included in his "collection free pass". Sorry for the misinformation.
I've also checked all my archives with his leaks, but none of them contained videos unfortunately. I guess that most people just buy the pass for scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: naki.ata

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I've just double checked and you are indeed right, he did start making videos last year, they are just not included in his "collection free pass". Sorry for the misinformation.
I've also checked all my archives with his leaks, but none of them contained videos unfortunately. I guess that most people just buy the pass for scenes.

no problem after all you are not omnipresent and thank you for looking if you had videos

Reactions: naki.ata
Status
Not open for further replies.