[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Ahh yeah I thought it was suspicious that lenacht on pixiv was a very young account
He didn't respond But I look at the screenshot he posted in discord, maybe he lied.
If you look at card thumbnails, it's the same as gumroad products.
At the time I write this, Gumroad page got removed.
View attachment 3094104 View attachment 3094105
Yeah, no one makes one post and goes "oh my god this guy's so good" and leaves.
Never trust new accounts. :KEK:

namehere341

Aug 18, 2017
Hi all, is there any chance someone got more cards from this author called MG? He used to post some cards in pixiv but stopped a moment before his account and content got inaccessible.
MG. If I remember correctly he deleted his stuff because people were sharing it through other sites outside his pixiv. Since he's gone now here.

mg preview.png

Last edited:

GJQCSJ

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone know who the author of these cards is?

This creator canceled his past public distributions years ago due to leaks, but he would give cards to his followers irregularly

Reactions: yeen2et

Dohboi

May 4, 2019
Could you reup please

Cant find Hoksi's Skadi anywhere else for the life of me
Hi SORRY! been a hot minute since I've logged in here and yes I can, I don't know if anyone has already done it for you since this post but here's a reup of my previous postings as well as the new ones :sneaky:(y)

Mudrock (Updated ver) :

Wakamo :

West Virginia :

Rio Tsukatsuki :

Unzen :

Owari :

Guichen :

Nero Claudius :

WA2000 :

Mary Celeste :

Golden Hind :

EDIT : some others are still uploading, give me a few mins for them

Catiolo Guapo

Mar 12, 2023
Guys any if you have the scenes or card of Muti Papa?

He only shares very few via fanbox if you buy his last tier. I bought it once for his ugly bastards but even then there where just 2 of them available. I got so pissed of. Never tried his scenes, there were like 4 or 5, but those he posts on Pixiv are not available.

Dohboi

May 4, 2019
Hi SORRY! been a hot minute since I've logged in here and yes I can, I don't know if anyone has already done it for you since this post but here's a reup of my previous postings as well as the new ones :sneaky:(y)

Mudrock (Updated ver) :

Wakamo :

West Virginia :

Rio Tsukatsuki :

Unzen :

Owari :

Guichen :

Nero Claudius :

WA2000 :

Mary Celeste :

Golden Hind :

EDIT : some others are still uploading, give me a few mins for them
And here's skadi, thought there were more but guess this was it from what I have access to

Skadi :

Status
Not open for further replies.