[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Is there any artist who does Koikatsu Sunshine (KKS) Scene card ?
Out of the paywallers, I know that ToTheMoon has released some scenes for KKS, but he went back to KK now to my knowledge.
If it is about the free ones, then there is quite a lot:
  • releases his scenes few times a year on a twitter.
  • on Pixiv has switched to KKS long time ago and never went back to KK
  • on Pixiv is one of the first who switched to KKS and he never went back to KK either
  • There is also (whatever his name is) who released couple of scenes, but doesn't seem particulary active
  • (pass: nanaibu) and has released some on getuploader
  • And so did hiy0hiy0hiy0k0, but it looks like he deleted his getuploader accounts. Still, there is an archive on Mega linked somewhere in this thread that includes all his scenes (though it may be hard to find, as it included a lot of other creators as well).
Aside from that, the for KKS scenes on Pixiv. There is a lot of creators who release their scenes for KKS every now and then.

Topadar

Jan 13, 2023
Does anyone have the character card for this one? He mentions he borrowed the character and the scene, but doesn't say from who. I tried looking on bepis but none of the cards seem to match.

torguzaa

Oct 9, 2022
do you have this card form

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
people like this is why this thread is devoid of leakers who want to share anything. if you're the type of person that goes around posting in people's profiles asking for help (something the profile owner can't just delete, permanently cluttering the user's profile), you deserve to have difficulties understanding simple riddles. stop doing this.
firefox_2023-11-21_17-03-21.png

Status
Not open for further replies.