[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023

sakana_Beta

Dec 1, 2023
Does anyone have these cards from unagi4545?

shafael170

Feb 24, 2023
I know there are only costumes in the picture shown, my question is does this author only make costumes and no character cards?
He only makes outfits.

The chara cards he use are his owns and/or commissioned and he doesn't share those with anyone, he keep them to himself.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Hello all, here is a reupload/update of my with a few new cards added, let me know if you have any i'm missing so I can add it to the pile or if this link expires so I can reupload it again.
You are the best.

Oddly, it's missing Akiho Senomiya, the only card of his I still want. Fanbox doesn't even take my card, which is irksome, because I would have thrown it onto Bepis already. Only card of her I've ever found.

She'll pop up one day. Thank you for your contributions!

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Just to reinforce what we do here.

Called a paywaller on pixiv for selling cards he modifies from other free ones. He went insane with a lot of denying, swearing and insults. That got even worse when he was shown the card he started from. Reported the plagiarism and the harassment to pixiv. They deleted all the comments from both ends and that was it. Paywaller continues to sell plagiarized cards, which is as dirty as it gets.

Please do continue plundering and sharing the spoils. I'll need to use a better method than anonymously throwing what I find on bepis from now on.

Last edited:

Geliebt

Sep 29, 2018
A few people have asked for it and I would love to have it too. Just like VariousVoice cards, I've kinda given up. But if someone miraculously has it, many people would be grateful. Counterside is under-represented.
As a fan of CS and an active player.

Personally brought by me.

M.K.W.

Enjoy.

Ps.If anyone has A.Hori of this artist, I would be very grateful for you to share her here.
Ps2.The artist's platform azz.ee also accepts Paypal.
Ps3.I still had some CS girls from this artist, will consider sharing some more of them in the future.
Ps4.Why no creator made Eve :<

KuroGawa

Oct 27, 2019
1701610689074.png
anyone know who made this scene?
I found it in a mega file where there are other multiple creator's work, one of them is pandora's. I think i went backward almost a hundred pages for this lmao XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.