[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
All links broken
Downloaded through the free download manager, but ended up deleting itself and also deleting files under it? It's not an exaggeration to say that I don't have any of these scenes now because I haven't had time to organize them, so who still has these files? If you could share, I would be grateful to you
i can't open the websites, does anyone know how to open it?
Yes, I know about the current situation. Cardshare is dead now; it was going to happen eventually. The scene archive had been up since October 3rd and died on December 7th. All the data on cardshare is now gone; it wasn't transferred anywhere. The new site is expected to be out until either the end of December or early January, so expect to wait until February to be on the safe side. More information on the matter can be read here. I still have all the scenes I uploaded there, so don't panic. I can reupload all the scenes on Stopfile, an updated version, of course, if enough people want me to for the time being.

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Might someone have some scenes by CinCaoizz? Ideally the recent one with Ayaka and/or the Jean and Lisa ones?

Reactions: Ceo0fSimps

emom

Dec 6, 2023
Yes, I know about the current situation. Cardshare is dead now; it was going to happen eventually. The scene archive had been up since October 3rd and died on December 7th. All the data on cardshare is now gone; it wasn't transferred anywhere. The new site is expected to be out until either the end of December or early January, so expect to wait until February to be on the safe side. More information on the matter can be read here. I still have all the scenes I uploaded there, so don't panic. I can reupload all the scenes on Stopfile, an updated version, of course, if enough people want me to for the time being.
I think the sooner you get the scene cards distributed the better, we basically love these scene cards, not to mention the newer version, so I look forward to you doing the same,This is also part of my selfishness, I'm sorry

Reactions: Ceo0fSimps

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Anyone can explain me how to resize the puglin window please? I think this is in Runtime unity editor but my english knowledge has reached the limit for to know how to do.
1702067249643.png

ExoticKoi

Dec 4, 2023
Anyone can explain me how to resize the puglin window please? I think this is in Runtime unity editor but my english knowledge has reached the limit for to know how to do.
View attachment 3155648
I don't think it's possible to manually change the size of the actual ConfigManager window, might be based on resolution. If you're trying to open RuntimeUnityEditor, the keybind is actually f12 in your picture.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
I don't think it's possible to manually change the size of the actual ConfigManager window, might be based on resolution. If you're trying to open RuntimeUnityEditor, the keybind is actually f12 in your picture.
ok :/ thank you for your answer.

Reactions: naki.ata

kkaka

Mar 1, 2018
Anyone got Nyanify Scene Data 72 and 73? I can share some of Giddora's more recent scene data in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote