[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroGawa

Oct 27, 2019
These are actually free from that Pixiv. When opening the rar in 7zip it will ask for a password to access the contents.
Xueyi-https://mega.nz/folder/x50UkBwB#lhKOQikpv5vm0bwxIMMIpw Password=xy
jingliu-https://mega.nz/folder/ps1xgQJD#kahRAsGKOQGa-rh7K3AsQQ Password=jl
oh, my bad, it said only clothes so i though thats just coordinate, clothes or something, thanks XD

JasonDW

Sep 2, 2023
meh i decided to buy yangyang shes a character from wuthering waves heres the mega link for it
it already in krampus file I guess, cause I already have it
If not in krampus file maybe I already download before the link gone

Last edited:

wcyka

Jul 24, 2020
Yes, I know about the current situation. Cardshare is dead now; it was going to happen eventually. The scene archive had been up since October 3rd and died on December 7th. All the data on cardshare is now gone; it wasn't transferred anywhere. The new site is expected to be out until either the end of December or early January, so expect to wait until February to be on the safe side. More information on the matter can be read here. I still have all the scenes I uploaded there, so don't panic. I can reupload all the scenes on Stopfile, an updated version, of course, if enough people want me to for the time being.
i got here...just 1 day late?!!!!

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022

Here's a card collection of all of nitta's cards I made sure to download every single one off of kemono whew man this took hours to do...
Anyways zipmods are inside each folder inside the rar file. ik google drive sometimes corrupts big rar files for no reason so if any of the contents inside are corrupted just reply to this comment and lmk. I'll try to make a mega link

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
.7z getting a lot of false flags lately. You can safely ignore them. If you don't want to do that, just run it through VirusTotal.

エッチ〇〇鳶 Jingliu Redo, March 7th Alt Outfit, Nurse Guochangli, Project Bunny, Huohuo (accidentally put her in the HI3 folder), and Bella cards
And the much requested cards from M〇kale

Also allow me to just say: All requests for a link to Krampus' archives (they were updated six days ago!) will be ignored by the vast majority of users here, myself included (outside of this post). There's a reason they're the only archive that hasn't been taken down yet despite their age, and we'd love to keep it that way. Mods don't like encrypted links anymore and no one with sense is going to compromise the archives for single or double digit post count randoms who haven't contributed anything yet. I won't go as far as to call y'all beggars or throw around insults, but it just isn't going to happen no matter how much you ask.
reup for huohuo please?

paiffu

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone have asbdaz's cards?

His pixiv (Not all of his cards are shown here):

His 面包多 account (he sells them all here)

25 cards or so in total cost 11 dollars I would by them myself if the site accepted my methods of payment (┬┬﹏┬┬)
From what I see he imports vrchat models to koikatsu similar to what Hitori and Istia does

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
reup for huohuo please?

anybody has ruan mei mods + card ?
by 坚果 (Older post also has some other versions)
by Hiᵍᵃshi
by Zhᵉzhᶦᶜʰeny
25 cards or so in total cost 11 dollars I would by them myself if the site accepted my methods of payment (┬┬﹏┬┬)
From what I see he imports vrchat models to koikatsu similar to what Hitori and Istia does
I'm in the same boat and can't purchase from mdb. I would love to get my hands on these cards as well... Not nearly enough VRC model imports into KK.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021

Here's a card collection of all of nitta's cards I made sure to download every single one off of kemono whew man this took hours to do...
Anyways zipmods are inside each folder inside the rar file. ik google drive sometimes corrupts big rar files for no reason so if any of the contents inside are corrupted just reply to this comment and lmk. I'll try to make a mega link
What kind of cards does this author usually make? Can you throw a couple of examples, I just do not want to just so pump 4gb, to then see the next characters from gacha games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote