[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

leiulf01

Oct 18, 2023
Does anyone have the actual hongcha character cards? Not the scenes since those are just a modified default chara.
Specifically looking for:

Thanks
Can you re-upload please?

Sunny_Des

Mar 22, 2023
Yes, I know about the current situation. Cardshare is dead now; it was going to happen eventually. The scene archive had been up since October 3rd and died on December 7th. All the data on cardshare is now gone; it wasn't transferred anywhere. The new site is expected to be out until either the end of December or early January, so expect to wait until February to be on the safe side. More information on the matter can be read here. I still have all the scenes I uploaded there, so don't panic. I can reupload all the scenes on Stopfile, an updated version, of course, if enough people want me to for the time being.
Please do!!!

Reactions: LiriusMirius

North South

Mar 30, 2019

smsosh

Nov 27, 2019

Anyone have these cards from Ltsuki?
Ltsuki takes request on making character for like 150 CAD and these 2 are one of them. They are made for paid requestor only and exclusively. It's almost impossible to find them unless those requestors were kind enough to distribute them online.
You can see the in the description of the character page to see if the character is public or not.

Gotchitako

Dec 16, 2021
asking again for like the 3rd or 4th time but, anyone got the password for this bambietta card? or just the card itself?

paiffu

Apr 30, 2022
Anyone has a good Hakui Koyori card? (Looking if it has her swimsuits version)

View attachment 3174519
I'm pretty sure I have seen a good quality one in the archive but im not sure which creator it was (;´д`)ゞ In worst case scenerio if nobody responds to you, you can just go to archive and search for the artists to find which one has a Koyori card

Reactions: Reconiol

smerdalinho

Jul 6, 2023
wow nice! what about older scenes?
anna scenes.png
These are all the ones I could find for the time being, if you see one you like feel free to just copy the filename as they were all publicly shared on catbox (example: )

Still missing the two animations I linked the other day tho, perhaps you have them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote