[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

koirakarii

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone have any of Xishuifang's cards? Specifically hoping for Queen Elizabeth Meta and Otto Von Alvensleben, but any would be nice

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone have any of Xishuifang's cards? Specifically hoping for Queen Elizabeth Meta and Otto Von Alvensleben, but any would be nice
and and if you want more you can try find the archives.

Last edited:

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
View attachment 3180899
The pupils are not visible. Does anyone know how to fix it?
1-export the overlay
2-head to eyes section
3-click on the material editor
4-scroll down till you see hitomi
5-scroll slightly below and you should see main texture
6-click import texture find the overlay you exported in step 1

hope this fixes your issue

Nov 17, 2017
Try this, cause I forgot name of the mod

Sorry because I'm dumb, but I can't figure out the PW for those rars. I tried using sitename, shorter versions of the names, but can't figure out which password should I use. Could you give me a tip what the password is?

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
I have the same problem it's the KK_ShalltyUtils.dll plugin which causes mcmon to bug if you delete it it will work normally except that the phone will not be in the right place
Yo thanks, that fixed it. I noticed you can fix the phone by simply moving it to the right place and saving the scene. Animation takes care of the rest.

Reactions: snix5

Pqcon

Oct 21, 2022
1-export the overlay
2-head to eyes section
3-click on the material editor
4-scroll down till you see hitomi
5-scroll slightly below and you should see main texture
6-click import texture find the overlay you exported in step 1

hope this fixes your issue
Sadly it hasn't been fixed. Could it be because [OnReload] ExtendedData version: 5 is newer than your plugin?

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
Sadly it hasn't been fixed. Could it be because [OnReload] ExtendedData version: 5 is newer than your plugin?
Sorry to hear that the problem still persists.
That could be an issue. Check the plugin author and try to download or you can go the latest betterrepack. HF patch might also work but I have not used them for years now. GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: Pqcon

snix5

Mar 12, 2023
Yo thanks, that fixed it. I noticed you can fix the phone by simply moving it to the right place and saving the scene. Animation takes care of the rest.
I just noticed another problem, I don't know if you would have it too but if you remove KK_ShalltyUtils.dll the mcmon scene will work fine but the blue slime scene will no longer work you will have to put KK_ShalltyUtils.dll back into the plugin for the scene blue slime works

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote