[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTTTwhite

Dec 18, 2023
Been awhile since my last card share. Today I wanted to share a recent edit of mine as my way of giving back to this thread.

(link will expire after some time)

Here's a preview of her:

View attachment 3107956 View attachment 3107961 View attachment 3107962 View attachment 3107963 View attachment 3107964

I used as a base and added Hatoko's Nerissa mod accessories, with a couple of my modifications here and there. As usual, I tried my best to make her look as accurate as possible, and I'm kinda happy with the result that I got.

I've also included the hatoko nerissa mod in the link just in case people need it

I'll probably share the Fauna card tomorrow as well. (maybe, if I don't forget lol)
Can you please upload the mod, it's not in the folder

AnonCreator

Nov 17, 2023
like this one:

I have , but not the newer stuff from his Gumroad

If I may throw in my own suggestion. I would like this one but specifically the one where the the mom's on top because I like how the fingering motion was done (I'm not weird, I just like how the fingering motion couples with the Mom Fuck):
I think he only released videos for it. I remember there's a 3P scene like that from another creator, but don't know who it was.

Ururugi last 4 scenes.

View attachment 3197178
Thank you kind sir

Reactions: Hoangpvz

Tuto (2u20)

May 17, 2019
View attachment 3198802
Does anyone know where can I find these two cards from?
I have a card of the girl on the right but I'm not sure if it's the same creator. Her name is Lina Bell Roll, not many cards of her.

The creator of this one is Nishika, his works are completely free on Fanbox and you can find some on bepis too. Recommend checking them out.

Reactions: Faraamotr

TS69720

Dec 15, 2018
Anyone got these six BA cards from Keiyuu? (Mod as well if included)

Hibki:
Eimi:
Sora:
Izuna SS:
Izuna:
Aru:

bobthebadger296

Nov 18, 2023
anyone have cards from , specifically but i would also like others as well

AgGarfield

Jul 1, 2020
I have a card of the girl on the right but I'm not sure if it's the same creator. Her name is Lina Bell Roll, not many cards of her.

The creator of this one is Nishika, his works are completely free on Fanbox and you can find some on bepis too. Recommend checking them out.

I already know about them, I meant as in those versions. There are multiple versions of the card you mentioned.

Aug 12, 2023
I have , but not the newer stuff from his Gumroad

I think he only released videos for it. I remember there's a 3P scene like that from another creator, but don't know who it was.

Thank you kind sir
Well I'll take the other version you remember if the one I was looking for only had videos. Assuming you remember where to look.

Tuto (2u20)

May 17, 2019
I already know about them, I meant as in those versions. There are multiple versions of the card you mentioned.
Different versions from the same creator? I wasn't aware of their existence if that's the case. I just linked it incase it was the right card, is all. Surely some people will find some other cards they like through him at least.

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
its not original
the lina bell roll was iconic and its from edited nishika card
i check all nishika card for the other girl but no luck
no blue eyes +white/gray hair

i search the image on saucenao but only found the scene creator "BN"

Status
Not open for further replies.