[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
Seems like kemono finally got fixed, most kk creators are updated on there. Hope we see hoksi stuff pop up again

ValentineZERO

May 25, 2019
Guys, after I updated my mods, the list of back hair has moved and now some characters have different hair. Do you know which mod adds back hair (not through accesories) to male characters or what mods shifts the order around?
I want to delete this mod, and return things to normal.
Oh, sounds like you got Creamstar's hair mods updated. madevil got you covered:

Reactions: dopoter

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
And we are finally live. Vaults are reopened, grab tha bounty and enjoy the festive days or whatever. Since there are still more then enough mouthbreathers who still dont get the access proccess: stopfile dot io slash d slash 9c6PrJ
Looking for something in particular? Use the lowercases.
Thats it, and dont send me any dms or ask in this thread, its been explained way too often. So lurk more and have fun.
Until next time & enjoy your coal ya dirty scallywags

ghostfox

Jan 20, 2018
anyone having acces to is scenes ? when i go to the link looks like it get deletted or whatever other reasons

KainFTW

Dec 24, 2023
Hey ppl!
I'm looking for Ltsuki12/YεεƬεɖ trails cards. I've seen them mentioned several times in this thread, but all links are dead. Can someone please re-share them? I know that at least there's cards for Tio, Alisa and Alfin, but I'm looking for just ANY CARD from them. Thanks in advance.

kikio144

Dec 10, 2023
If you have it, please share it
拗れ切った人 KJ

Last edited:

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Hey ppl!
I'm looking for Ltsuki12/YεεƬεɖ trails cards. I've seen them mentioned several times in this thread, but all links are dead. Can someone please re-share them? I know that at least there's cards for Tio, Alisa and Alfin, but I'm looking for just ANY CARD from them. Thanks in advance.
Archives. My last post, you should be able to figure it out but the stuff you are looking is part of the evergrowing archives.

Aside from that i wanted to say thanks to everyone thats contributing in this thread, cheers me hearties

LisaLova

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone have or FILES

OR BETTER, PASSWORDS!!!!:

first one: 2021.9-2022.6
second one: 2022.7-2022.12
third one: 2023.1-2023.6
fourth one: 2023.7-2023.11

if you have the passwords to these files or actual files, send them here!! PLS im beggin

Status
Not open for further replies.