[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snix5

Mar 12, 2023
You can export the character from the scene using the character export tool. I just exported the card from that exact scene and made a copy + a coordinate card without the Yelan hair so you can use it on other characters:

As a note, if the top doesn't show up for the gym outfit, load the character when they aren't on gym uniform and then switch to it. At least on my end, something fucky is going on with the MainTex but it will work if you load it that way.
Thanks

Reactions: throwaway9716

ExoticKoi

Dec 4, 2023
Hello friends, I've got two questions, one for info and one for troubleshooting:
Anyone know of documentation for the SAC body type/uncensor? BetterPenetration has some good guides, but I'd like to use the SAC types.
View attachment 3202975
And... Anyone know what plugin's adding a FPS counter to the top left of my screen? It isn't in the F1 menu
View attachment 3202976
For the FPS counter, try pressing RightShift-Delete.

Reactions: naki.ata

rednova2009

Jan 5, 2018
Hello friends, I've got two questions, one for info and one for troubleshooting:
Anyone know of documentation for the SAC body type/uncensor? BetterPenetration has some good guides, but I'd like to use the SAC types.
View attachment 3202975
And... Anyone know what plugin's adding a FPS counter to the top left of my screen? It isn't in the F1 menu
View attachment 3202976
For the uncensor I've not found any documentation for the others sadly, got most information from the discord channel.
However I do know that you can control that uncensor via Blend Shapes in KKPE advanced mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's quite a few to play around with and it's been my preferred uncensor in general for more advanced posing and animating.

Reactions: naki.ata

bnm123asd

Apr 16, 2018
I'll just make it easier since its christmas day

Giddora 2023 scenes link
i prefer you dont make it easier, its original link
your christmas gift is a chance of that link disappear completely
pls download it then reupload it thank you :)

nomoremelons

Aug 8, 2019
Someone on Pixiv just released a collection of Kiseki characters using mods and templates from previous creators, and in my perspective are vastly superior to paywallers like Ltsuki.

Support the creators like this and not only will we get more better content from them, we'll make paywallers redundant once and for all.

Krsnnn

Jan 14, 2019
i prefer you dont make it easier, its original link
your christmas gift is a chance of that link disappear completely
pls download it then reupload it thank you :)
sure then, tho its almost 2024, maybe it will change to new link

Overlawl

Feb 16, 2021
Btw Doki-girl has all his charas and scenes available until the end of January, but you need to approved via mail. I didn't do it but I want the characters

Status
Not open for further replies.