[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
That didnt work, do you have other idea how to fix it other than brute force animate it myself?
Better Penetration settings didn't work? You may have to adjust keys via timeline if it's a timeline animation, which is going to be an awful experience for you. If IK/FK works, then try adjusting bones with that.

Edit: Also try moving the female or male as a last resort so that the bones might properly align. However, this doesn't always work depending on how the author made the timeline scene.

Last edited:

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone know where I can find these mods or could you send them to me directly? I spent about 2 days trying to find what's missing.

View attachment 3211751 View attachment 3211752 View attachment 3211754
For Rinfu's shader (it's quite good), . Those kanji based mods could be anything, so good luck. I recommend searching on pixiv for the characters to see if the creators list the mods (which they usually do).

Please read the help Rinfu lists in the zip for instructions on how to use his mod.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
I know i'm not the only one to ask but if someone has Sutekimepu's newer scenes I would greatly appreciate it. I have some of their older scenes from when they started becoming popular ages ago, but i've been out of the loop for some time.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find these mods or could you send them to me directly? I spent about 2 days trying to find what's missing.
Find here and read all:
Edit: Author is Higashi543119

Last edited:

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
View attachment 3212426

Okay does anyone have any of these mods, I'm going crazy trying to find them
Is more easy update all Sidealoder Modpack and Studio Pack. The R20 full updated and Studio download apart in BetterRepack or in . Fix much problem of mod outdapted etc.
Here:
Edit: Add mod. Unknown : REEEEEEEEEE. Is ItemTub. Fix is ItemCake. (Author never rename the mod)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.