[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

weebgodsama123

Aug 8, 2019

Does anyone have this scene, i have been checking on pixiv but i don't see this scene being posted anywhere, not even where to buy it

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018

Does anyone have this scene, i have been checking on pixiv but i don't see this scene being posted anywhere, not even where to buy it
Looks like some edit from this scene and it was shared here some time ago.

Reactions: Last Stars

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
Question. Always have this problem? Or the updated of your plugins broken this method?
I have a different problem with the clothes before updating my HF. Before, I was able to change the clothes properly but but an error appears that the process ended unexpectedly, try to the main game or the body of the girl disappears. After updating the HF, i was able to change the clothes but when i select with the "Show selection" on the clothes, after applying it the animation gets broken.

restys

Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 3214137
Yuigahama Yui (Pis)

View attachment 3214133
Yuigahama Yui (Remake) (Pis)

View attachment 3214136
Yuigahama's Mom (Pis)

Thank you

kikio144

Dec 10, 2023
Anyone has the scene data of this user? 拗れ切った人 KJ

Aug 11, 2022
Hello guys, I'm trying to run a scene I've installed officially from an PIXIV artist called NAFU, and I've downloaded lots from him. However, only one scene is causing a problem of shaders and objects sizes not running correctly. Other people are not having this issue, only me. I've took a screenshot of console when I try loading this scene. Could someone help me solve this problem?

Screenshot 2023-12-29 003941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote