[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

G96H97

Aug 25, 2023
Hey guys anyone knows how to make the hair not so buggy? View attachment 2908075
Perhaps the Dynamic Bone Collider is the cause.
Do the following before switching the character in the scene
Select Dynamic Bone Collider → Open KKPE's Adv. mode → Remember what items are checked.
After switching the character, you will probably find that unnecessary parts (Bone such as Acc Hair and Clothing) are checked, so uncheck all of them and restore them.
I think this will work.

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
bros anyone with moonlightmask or xcalibur? I could only find a few cards from xcalibur
Moonlight Mask's pages on Kemono get updated fairly often you just keep track of them if you don't want to miss out on stuff in the future since they delete link every month, I think.

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Ei, capt. I got a small stash that's something I'd like to share to the group, but I'd rather it be in your archives so it's one collective stash. Gonna PM you the goods.

On another note, does anyone have any of Seth's newer cards? Specifically, anything from August 2022? I'm getting a few stragglers here n there, but they're so few. Hopin to collect more of his cards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captn Krampus

Katolix

May 11, 2018

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Hey fellas I'm new here, so a couple of questions
Would appreciate any suggestions for Yuri scene sources
Also does anybody have SolityL's new Helena yet?
Also also what's the big bad archive everyone mentions once in a while?

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
i was looking for the piece of cake too but the only link i see it's patreon :/
is this what you're looking for? If you see a patreon link, you can just copy and paste the post number into the kemono URL and it will work if that post was also transferred

Reactions: Katolix

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
Ei, capt. I got a small stash that's something I'd like to share to the group, but I'd rather it be in your archives so it's one collective stash. Gonna PM you the goods.

On another note, does anyone have any of Seth's newer cards? Specifically, anything from August 2022? I'm getting a few stragglers here n there, but they're so few. Hopin to collect more of his cards.
only found the newest type moon card. been looking for lina bell roll for a while now

Katolix

May 11, 2018
is this what you're looking for? If you see a patreon link, you can just copy and paste the post number into the kemono URL and it will work if that post was also transferred
oh ok, i didn't know that. Thanks a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote