[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catiolo Guapo

Mar 12, 2023
I'm looking for this scene in case someone is willing to find and share it. The one I have is from Discord and unzipped, so...

It should be around those 6k, but even though I searched for the date, I could not find it. It was released in 12/02/2019 in oficial discord by "Parasite".

This one: testefootjob.png

Reactions: Ykaz and full_full

violetbide

Dec 10, 2018

lajiya

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone have these two cards?

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021

[What!?]
[SingerYue]
[KKU]
[拗れ切った人 KJ]

Does anyone have the cards/scenes from this author pls?

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Arcueid Brunestud its already in archive i think. what exactly are you offering i might like is it lina bell roll
Just realized that there's Arcueid added literally in the latest batch, so that's cool. But yeah, I'm hoping for more of his work. Missed out on a LOT of his works.

Sending you a PM about what I have.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023

[What!?]
[SingerYue]
[KKU]
[拗れ切った人 KJ]

Does anyone have the cards/scenes from this author pls?
Why do you keep posting the same content over and over again, even after someone else has given you what you want? Please don't be a beggar

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Just realized that there's Arcueid added literally in the latest batch, so that's cool. But yeah, I'm hoping for more of his work. Missed out on a LOT of his works.

Sending you a PM about what I have.
what's the name of the file with arcueid? please thanks

Last edited:

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
I have a huge stash with F 6 M Z cards, it has ruby and ai for the people looking for them

YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5M1UyMWhOM28

Feel free to add it to the archive.

i also got a bunch of scenes from him but i'm kinda lazy i might upload them if enough people wants them.

If anyone got the black rock shooter card from earthship or at least knows how much the thing cost and where to buy it that would be nice.

i'm looking for emi cards as well

Status
Not open for further replies.