[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone know who made this scene? It's said deleted but I can't figure out if it's nickname or author deleted his acc lol

Reactions: leonlow

Jackx333

Jul 2, 2023
Shirayuki Himeji / Liar, Liar
From suou anyone have?

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
I have a huge stash with F 6 M Z cards, it has ruby and ai for the people looking for them

YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5M1UyMWhOM28

Feel free to add it to the archive.

i also got a bunch of scenes from him but i'm kinda lazy i might upload them if enough people wants them.

If anyone got the black rock shooter card from earthship or at least knows how much the thing cost and where to buy it that would be nice.

i'm looking for emi cards as well
Seconding for black rock shooter.
One of the only cards i really wanna get. Emi cards, as in emilia/sky? Read my sig, youll find stuff in the archives.
Since im posting about me actually looking for stuff, ill continue. This one. This one i need. Tamaki my beloved
And lastly, if anyone keeps tabs on new releases, PLEASE save them and throw em my way. Because i always forgot to.

Last edited:

hiderlink20

Jun 13, 2020
Should I just DM Lo_R for the Freminet model?

I stopped with the zip cracking after a while because I need my PC to do things (I didn’t mind that it was taking long but I wish I had a second PC for this).

I don’t normally like DMing people cause I’m more of a “don’t tap the glass” kind of person but I’d be willing to pay if that’s the case.

Momonga95

May 31, 2020
Does anyone have this card? The link in kemono.party requires a password.

Also these cards by MDR

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
And lastly, if anyone keeps tabs on new releases, PLEASE save them and throw em my way. Because i always forgot to.
I try to keep track of this person's releases, though I only learned about them during Skadi's release period. But yeah, I'll make sure to keep a good watch on their releases.

Also damn, now I want that BRS as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captn Krampus

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
Seconding for black rock shooter.
One of the only cards i really wanna get. Emi cards, as in emilia/sky? Read my sig, youll find stuff in the archives.
Since im posting about me actually looking for stuff, ill continue. This one. This one i need. Tamaki my beloved
that black rock shooter card looks fucking good

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone have this card? The link in kemono.party requires a password.

Also these cards by MDR

Check the archives for the latter two. First one seems to be taking anti-leak measures, though just grab someone else's Moe card and slide a bunch of sliders to the left and you'll get the exact same effect.

dose anyone have this card ?
View attachment 2910033
Mayhaps. Actually just realized the archives are missing a few treasures...
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa001TTJWdVRsSk9lbXM5

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote