[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
try this
thank you, this one is complete with the abdata part. To answer the guy above, the mod needs the .resource files that go into abdata studio, cause those are the actual sound files. All the zipmod does is create an item that directs to the .resource sound file

and that is why i'm asking bro, the last scene shared from nianfy was the #66, but i'm asking for the #67 and #68 that nobody has been sharing yet bro.
most big brained beggar

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
Porting to/from where?
and that is why i'm asking bro, the last scene shared from nianfy was the #66, but i'm asking for the #67 and #68 that nobody has been sharing yet bro.
you gotta be fucking shitting me rn. i legit tell you the fucking page number its on and u still cant find it. omfg ur fucking messing around right ? no way someone can be this oblivious

Reactions: Wang??

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
Porting to/from where?
sorry this qouting and replying really confuses me at time. and since we already here, no headmod is good enough to be a paid asset in my opinion. its the halfassest way to get the the likeness of a charecter in game and is most of the time just a huge miss if not just passable.

Katolix

May 11, 2018
i don't know what happened i checked post and page 271 i started to laugh so much. that did my night ...

Status
Not open for further replies.