[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buubs

Feb 7, 2020
Hello, I know it's not the right place to ask but I couldn't find an answer anywhere, characters that have KKUTS body material appear off-color (whiter skin, darker skin, etc.) in some scenes in the studio, how can i fix this ?

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, I know it's not the right place to ask but I couldn't find an answer anywhere, characters that have KKUTS body material appear off-color (whiter skin, darker skin, etc.) in some scenes in the studio, how can i fix this ?
I had issues like this in the past, you can play with the settings, normally its "Occlusion" and "Emissive" which messed up it.
Also a body overlay could be an issue aswell, with KKUTS/KKUSS mixed its a nightmare to setup specially cause you need the face too and copy settings its not ideal.
Its an overall complicated shader, I recommend to just reset to main_skin for normal anime skin look or use xukmi for more realistic look instead.

You're better off on discord studio or help channels with issues like this tho.

Reactions: Buubs

gamass117

Jan 30, 2020
try going into the site while the VPN is active. and when the page fully loads, before you download whatever there, deactivate the VPN. works for me.
doesnt work for me sadly, can someone reupload it on gofile or somewhere else maybe?

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
Should I just DM Lo_R for the Freminet model?

I stopped with the zip cracking after a while because I need my PC to do things (I didn’t mind that it was taking long but I wish I had a second PC for this).

I don’t normally like DMing people cause I’m more of a “don’t tap the glass” kind of person but I’d be willing to pay if that’s the case.
pretty sure someone did get him (and lyney) and posted them here, since i have them in my folder? rn i'm going out, but when home i can up those two.

still wonder if lo_r will ever go back to relase the clothes for the guys. both neuvillette and the star rail guys only have headmods, and i wanted the clothes.

Vacme

Jul 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to purchase these scenes or does this person just not sell these?

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
isn't there any actual genshin male npc cards with buff body, and not just accessories? the eremites by lo_r doesnt even have a real body, that's dissapointing

KuruKuruPenis

Sep 4, 2018
i already download and put KKUTS,KKSUTS on Mods Folder.But its seem not work again ( i used stuido from Koikatsu sunshine)
Any clue to fixed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote