[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lammzzz

Dec 19, 2020
I have a huge stash with F 6 M Z cards, it has ruby and ai for the people looking for them

YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5M1UyMWhOM28

Feel free to add it to the archive.

i also got a bunch of scenes from him but i'm kinda lazy i might upload them if enough people wants them.

If anyone got the black rock shooter card from earthship or at least knows how much the thing cost and where to buy it that would be nice.

i'm looking for emi cards as well
Can you try uploading them to other site like Mega please?

Mr. nice

Jul 23, 2023
Here the rest HC up to 121
117-118:
119:
120:
121:
why does the link have asterisk in it? i cant click it

koirakarii

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone have Kyonko's character cards? I want Barbara in specific, but it'd be good to find any of them, really.

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Seconding for black rock shooter.
One of the only cards i really wanna get. Emi cards, as in emilia/sky? Read my sig, youll find stuff in the archives.
Since im posting about me actually looking for stuff, ill continue. This one. This one i need. Tamaki my beloved
And lastly, if anyone keeps tabs on new releases, PLEASE save them and throw em my way. Because i always forgot to.
didn't saw this reply, sorry cap.
And no emi is another artist, as a token of gratitude tho here is the emi card i was looking for YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NGVITjBXRWM

still waiting for the day someone finds the freaking black rock shooter card or at least that earthdude sells the damn cards like a normal human being

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I'm sorry, I don't usually use this website. Where can I find the archive?
They're alluded to in Captn Krampus' signature. Coincidentally one of his posts was quoted just above yours. Takes the slightest bit of puzzle solving/reading, but I'm sure you'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote