[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Download works normally. Its weird :unsure:
Re-up?
Can you re-up for example in mega or another hosting site?, i know it's not because of gofile cuz i always used it and worked, but somehow, this file doesnt download for me. In fact i can download every other link hosted in gofile but not this one. EDIT: I have until SD 68 so i'd only want 69

Last edited:

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
in case you missing this in archive Captn Krampus
Already included, but thanks nonetheless!

The archives will be down for "maintenance" until further notice. Please refer below for additional information
updates schmupdates.png
These updates include, but are not limited to:
Additional content, bug fixing and general cleanup unless stated otherwise.
Please be aware that you cannot log into the treasure room during this general update progress, apologies for any possible inconveniences.
We will be back soon, so stay tuned!

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
I just want to ask something, I was going through the ntARCTICa FOX caught on tape zip and I noticed the Hayase Yuuka (uniform) and Gotoh Hitori cards are kinda bugged when I load them, is anyone else having issues with them? Am just curious.

Assano

Aug 28, 2023
just curious, does anyone have any Wataamage scenes? I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything :(

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
didn't saw this reply, sorry cap.
And no emi is another artist, as a token of gratitude tho here is the emi card i was looking for YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NGVITjBXRWM

still waiting for the day someone finds the freaking black rock shooter card or at least that earthdude sells the damn cards like a normal human being
It is emilia/sky. I know someone who knows someone thats subbed to their fanbox. Again, a summary is also in the archives.

Thank you for your patience, the access to the treasure vault has been reopened.
Revised patch notes below:
updates schmupdates (2).png
Refer to the instructions below for access.
And cheers to any fellow scourge of the seven seas who shares his plunder with the poor and needy.

leonlow

Feb 13, 2018
Anyone have debu's earlier scences? 2020~21 collection. Kemono was outdated. Thank you

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
for those that have problems with gofile downloading at like 15 kb/s, something like jdownloader circumvents the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote