[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

rezeu

Mar 23, 2022
hey guys. For my fellow fans of Rat from Pixiv, I managed to get his new cocolia card through DMing him and explained to him that we are not longer able to get OoOoO's headmod for the character due his pixiv termination. So I would like to request that someone submit OoOoO's cocolia headmod in order to get this character to work. image_2023-09-07_214334302.png If anyone has this mod please lemme know and i'll share the card with everyone. Also, if there are any other people with his other headmods like Bronya and Sushang, that would be much appreciated as well. I have posted the chat log between Rat and I as well. He never replied to me since. Also the mega link is right there if anyone just wants it outright. But please do share the mods if you have them.

Last edited:

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
has anyone seen hatoko's new updated pekora card with new outfits?

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
hey guys. For my fellow fans of Rat from Pixiv, I managed to get his new cocolia card through DMing him and explained to him that we are not longer able to get OoOoO's headmod for the character due his pixiv termination. So I would like to request that someone submit OoOoO's cocolia headmod in order to get this character to work. If anyone has this mod please lemme know and i'll share the card with everyone. Also, if there are any other people with his other headmods like Bronya and Sushang, that would be much appreciated as well. I have posted the chat log between Rat and I as well. He never replied to me since.
Huh I guess I have the wrong version too since when I load it the eye brows were missing for me too. Maybe you can just use Nitta / Juedge version?

rezeu

Mar 23, 2022
Huh I guess I have the wrong version too since when I load it the eye brows were missing for me too. Maybe you can just use Nitta / Juedge version?
Personally, I really prefer how 1 to 1 Rat's version looks. If you could share that version of card though that'd be dope. I gotta sleep rn though so lets hope there is someone with the mod(s).

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
hey guys. For my fellow fans of Rat from Pixiv, I managed to get his new cocolia card through DMing him and explained to him that we are not longer able to get OoOoO's headmod for the character due his pixiv termination. So I would like to request that someone submit OoOoO's cocolia headmod in order to get this character to work. View attachment 2913219 If anyone has this mod please lemme know and i'll share the card with everyone. Also, if there are any other people with his other headmods like Bronya and Sushang, that would be much appreciated as well. I have posted the chat log between Rat and I as well. He never replied to me since. Also the mega link is right there if anyone just wants it outright. But please do share the mods if you have them.
Is it this one here?

Oct 31, 2022
I've been having issues with hongcha's scenes where if I load a character (I was using tachumi's reiko) the hair becomes all messed up, anyone knows a fix to this?
mostly you need disabled at the Dynamic Bones section, like hair part messy u need to disable it

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
Anyone knows how to buy stuff from afdian? i want to buy some cards but cant even make an account and i cant find anything on google

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
unfortunately it is not.
Dang, I had hope.

Saw someone elses' Cocolia link to a mod made by that person, then I found an account with OoOoOo's stuff(?) on it. Which is odd since you said he was terminated.

rezeu

Mar 23, 2022
Dang, I had hope.

Saw someone elses' Cocolia link to a mod made by that person, then I found an account with OoOoOo's stuff(?) on it. Which is odd since you said he was terminated.

yeah the pixiv page is still there, but the fanbox where he sold all of his headmods was terminated. His last post talks about it too. The stuff he posts on pixiv only allows you to download the clothing. At least that is the case with cocolia.

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
God bless this thread and Cap Kramp especially, you guys are saving lives out there

Is there any way to make downloads from the archive faster tho?

• Hey there
Reactions: Captn Krampus

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Already included, but thanks nonetheless!

The archives will be down for "maintenance" until further notice. Please refer below for additional information
View attachment 2912844
These updates include, but are not limited to:
Additional content, bug fixing and general cleanup unless stated otherwise.
Please be aware that you cannot log into the treasure room during this general update progress, apologies for any possible inconveniences.
We will be back soon, so stay tuned!
Oh oops. Missed an update pass to offer up ZHE ZHItting lessons with CHENY. Well, I'll just leave this here.
[Temporarily taken down since a new card just came out 2 hours ago lol]
God bless this thread and Cap Kramp especially, you guys are saving lives out there

Is there any way to make downloads from the archive faster tho?
VPN, mostly. Though it also sorta depends on the time of day and your luck of the draw on download servers. One thing I notice is that sometimes I get as high as 60 MB/s, and sometimes as low as 1 MB/s regardless of VPN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mumei3

fone2539

Mar 21, 2020
It is emilia/sky. I know someone who knows someone thats subbed to their fanbox. Again, a summary is also in the archives.

Thank you for your patience, the access to the treasure vault has been reopened.
Revised patch notes below:
View attachment 2913105
Refer to the instructions below for access.
And cheers to any fellow scourge of the seven seas who shares his plunder with the poor and needy.
Thanks! Captn.

Reactions: Captn Krampus
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote