3D-Daz Illustrations for my original NTR novel - Render + Postwork - Feedback will be appreciated :D

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
From 1st to 6th,

1) Yiman - You are looking more beautiful tonight, my Nadia. Shall we enjoy ourselves? I am sure your son will be proud to have a loving mother like you protecting him.
Nadia - Hmph! You have no shame despite being a king. Just get it over with. (If only I can slap off his ugly smirk...)

nadyim.png

2) Yiman - Slcccck! Your skin is so smooth and soft...
Nadia - Enhh!~ You are so disgusting! (I just have to endure for the sake of Lucas. I also can't let him know Lucas is not really my son. But why won't my skin stop acting weird?)

take2.png

3) Nadia - Nnnh~....(I felt a wave of revulsion when his dirty tongue began to graze my neck. But when his fingers suddenly pinched the flesh of my nipples the moment the wind blew past me, I felt a streak of lightning run down my spine, making me accidentally let out a indecent and shameful moan. I have already betrayed Lucas by doing this...I can't afford to betray him more.)

take3.png

4) Nadia - ( Why is this bastard's touches making my body weak? I can't wait to kill him the first chance I get...yet, I am feeling sensations that betray my heart. It's like he knew where to touch and kiss to make my body feel like it has a life of its own.)

take3_1.png

5) Yiman - How soft and tasty your lips are...just like strawberries...
Nadia - Mmmmm.... (Ugh! How dare he lick my lips with his disgusting tongue!)

take3kiss.png

6) Yiman - Let me love your juicy lips for a while, SMcccChhh!
Nadia - MMmmH!~ ( This vile jerk! As he continued to ravage my lips, I felt my strength getting sapped from my fists. If only I had some strength in my arms, I would have....)

take3kiss2.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
This is the promo for the commission of a scene I am doing for someone. I don't usually do night renders so...this was out of my comfort zone. But let me know which one looks better?

Firstscene.png

first.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sumatra 3D
Sep 11, 2020
This is the promo for the commission of a scene I am doing for someone. I don't usually do night renders so...this was out of my comfort zone. But let me know which one looks better?

View attachment 2660747

View attachment 2660835
I think the second one looks better since it fits the kind of lighting a lighting bolt would create. btw I would personally randomize the height of the plants so that they look more realistic. a lot of them are the exact same size.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
I think the second one looks better since it fits the kind of lighting a lighting bolt would create. btw I would personally randomize the height of the plants so that they look more realistic. a lot of them are the exact same size.
yea the grass i know but what would be the quickest way to fix that? i just don't want to spend too much time on it since i already got my hands full with others.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
yea the grass i know but what would be the quickest way to fix that? i just don't want to spend too much time on it since i already got my hands full with others.
I asked ChatGPT for you and it answered pretty convincingly, so maybe you can follow these steps. I know some coding and the code at least looks legit, it's how I was going to suggest for you to do it with scaling till I thought of asking AI lol.

ChatGPT said:
To randomize the sizes of multiple copies of the same plant asset in Daz 3D, you can use a combination of scripting and the "Parameters" tab. Here's a step-by-step approach to achieve this:

1. Select one instance of the plant asset in the viewport.
  2. In the "Parameters" tab, locate the section that contains the parameters related to the size or scale of the plant asset.
  3. Look for parameters like "Scale," "Size," or "Dimensions." These parameters control the size of the plant asset.
  4. Right-click on the parameter you want to modify and select "Copy Parameter(s)."
  5. Open the "Script IDE" by going to "Window" > "Workspace" > "Script IDE."
  6. In the script editor, create a loop that will iterate over each copy of the plant asset and apply a randomized size.
    Code:
    import random

# Specify the minimum and maximum scale values for randomization
    min_scale = 0.8
    max_scale = 1.2

# Specify the number of copies of the plant asset
    num_copies = 100

for i in range(1, num_copies + 1):
        # Select each copy of the plant asset
        selectFigure("Plant_Asset_" + str(i))

# Generate a random scale value within the specified range
        random_scale = random.uniform(min_scale, max_scale)

# Apply the random scale value to the selected plant asset
        setFigurePropScale(random_scale)
  1. In the code above, replace "Plant_Asset_" with the actual name or prefix of your plant asset. Make sure the instances of the plant asset are named sequentially, such as "Plant_Asset_1", "Plant_Asset_2", etc.
  2. Copy the modified script and paste it into the script editor of the "Script IDE."
  3. Click the "Run" button in the script editor to execute the script. The script will iterate over each instance of the plant asset, select it, and apply a randomized scale value within the specified range.
This approach will help you randomize the sizes of all the copies of the plant asset between the specified range, making them appear of variable size and not identical.

Reactions: illusion.sensei

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
I asked ChatGPT for you and it answered pretty convincingly, so maybe you can follow these steps. I know some coding and the code at least looks legit, it's how I was going to suggest for you to do it with scaling till I thought of asking AI lol.
uhh the thing is the entire forest asset is whole. There are no separate parts for the plants, trees etc. I can adjust them in photoshop but may get a bit time consuming.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
uhh the thing is the entire forest asset is whole. There are no separate parts for the plants, trees etc. I can adjust them in photoshop but may get a bit time consuming.
Oh I see, nothing you can do then. TBH it looks fine to me anyway, and I prefer the 2nd, brightness is just better even if it's less realistic for night.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Oh I see, nothing you can do then. TBH it looks fine to me anyway, and I prefer the 2nd, brightness is just better even if it's less realistic for night.
ah i see. I am kind of getting mixed opinions haha. Some prefer the night realistic while others prefer the vibrant looking one. So I decided to edit it again and go for something in between :)

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Short image movie of the night one of the main characters in my NTR novel lost her soul ->

I humbly invite those who checked out the movie to let me know how it was :) First time trying out something like this. Done as a commission.

The cover for the short movie below,

014.png

Sep 11, 2020
Short image movie of the night one of the main characters in my NTR novel lost her soul ->

I humbly invite those who checked out the movie to let me know how it was :) First time trying out something like this. Done as a commission.

The cover for the short movie below,

View attachment 2672056
I think it's great! keep up. I'm also working on a NTR VN in VN maker.