RPGM I'm a man in debt trapped in a city with only women [v0.4.1] [MillerJosephArts]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joseph Miller Art

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2024
Title Game.png

Overview:
In Town Spankantinople, a Man with a simple life finds himself surrounded by Beautiful Women! Luckily married to Dorothea Handell, a controlling and rigid wife, but with a big sweet heart?! With a simple job as a delivery boy at the Town Guild! But you owe your ass to Madame Mistress (Ma'ma) and now how to pay off the debt?! But the problems aren't over! Then Tsukata and Hana Taro investigate the Town's Past, maybe certain things should stay in the Past?! Maybe it's better to forget everything and live a trivial life like Fuku Tamemoto, preoccupied with just watering her garden?! More misfortunes appear, it seems that there is a Lurker, or perhaps a Haunting, walking around the Town?! It definitely appears that the Problems are Only Beginning...​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-10
Release Date: 2024-08-10
Developer: MillerJosephArts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

spank by doro in bed scene 3.png mama treiner 1.png kashieda sex scene 1.png doro hand job scene 2.png spirit event02 scene05.png box2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
A few QOL suggestions:
  • Enable mouse controls. Keyboard input is annoying as hell.
  • Add a settings menu for things like audio and window size. The current window is tiny and the music is needlessly loud.
I can't really say much about the content because I frankly couldn't be fucked to play through day three because of the aforementioned nuisances, which is admittedly a "me problem." But I wish you luck with the rest of your development.

Reactions: Joseph Miller Art

Joseph Miller Art

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2024
A few QOL suggestions:
  • Enable mouse controls. Keyboard input is annoying as hell.
  • Add a settings menu for things like audio and window size. The current window is tiny and the music is needlessly loud.
I can't really say much about the content because I frankly couldn't be fucked to play through day three because of the aforementioned nuisances, which is admittedly a "me problem." But I wish you luck with the rest of your development.
I understand, I'm working to improve the overall quality of the game, your feedback was very important

Reactions: qwsaq

AstralJam

Jul 23, 2022
a suggestion from me would be to make the spank parts a little quicker.
i actually felt as much pain as the guy getting his balls absolutely destroyed by the girls because it took so long to get it over with. like let me fast forward through it when i press z or something, the wait was wayy too long

Joseph Miller Art

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2024
a suggestion from me would be to make the spank parts a little quicker.
i actually felt as much pain as the guy getting his balls absolutely destroyed by the girls because it took so long to get it over with. like let me fast forward through it when i press z or something, the wait was wayy too long
On this point it's a bit complicated, there are people who want the scenes to be big (after all this is the focus of the game) but others like you find the scenes too long, I understand, I will work to add a way to speed up the scenes (I will do my best)

Night27

May 8, 2017
Try the Alt + Enter key command (I honestly don't know if it works in W11)
It does not, honestly this is the one thing I hate about older versions of RPGmaker is that they cannot be resized easily :(
To the dev I recommend upgrading the engine to RPG Maker MZ as among the many improvements this has the window can be resized on newer OS's

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote