RPGM I'm a man in debt trapped in a city with only women [v0.4.1] [MillerJosephArts]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Joseph Miller Art

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2024
It does not, honestly this is the one thing I hate about older versions of RPGmaker is that they cannot be resized easily :(
To the dev I recommend upgrading the engine to RPG Maker MZ as among the many improvements this has the window can be resized on newer OS's
I'm working on improving the overall experience of the game, and will soon be updating the game with these improvements (full screen will be available).

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
It does not, honestly this is the one thing I hate about older versions of RPGmaker is that they cannot be resized easily :(
To the dev I recommend upgrading the engine to RPG Maker MZ as among the many improvements this has the window can be resized on newer OS's
If alt-enter doesn't work, try F4. Most games that I know of, either one or the other will work.

Reactions: Joseph Miller Art

Night27

May 8, 2017
If alt-enter doesn't work, try F4. Most games that I know of, either one or the other will work.
That would work if I was using an older OS but Windows 10 and 11 (which is what I have atm) it doesn't work on it, did some googling and its a common issue with newer versions of windows not liking older RPGmaker games for some reason don't ask me why
I'm working on improving the overall experience of the game, and will soon be updating the game with these improvements (full screen will be available).
That's good to hear as what I played of the game is very promising so I would love to see more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joseph Miller Art

Joseph Miller Art

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2024
Update 0.4.1 (August/2024)

-Fixed a critical bug in the "little help for a friend" mission

-Full screen enabled (press F4)

-Game audio control

-Text (only) has its speed increased by pressing the "Z" key

(this update only aims to improve the game's quality of life)

>>

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote